• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
at first I didn't believe you but I changed my minds as I saw these Zoo pics...
here are the evidences :

(third pic is an obvious proof)​

and more :

her boobjob looks like to be a topnotch one, maybe reaching the quality of girls like Hannah Claydon / Sophie Reade :thumbsup:

I think she has gotten rather pathetic...still gorgeous...but she said in an interview a while back that she has no respect for girls that get boob jobs...and then she gets one???? She has turned into another industry whore...way to sell out mel!!

I think she has gotten rather pathetic...still gorgeous...but she said in an interview a while back that she has no respect for girls that get boob jobs...and then she gets one???? She has turned into another industry whore...way to sell out mel!!

I'll never understand why plastic is so high in demand, if indeed it really is. I have to continue thinking that there's no accurate measure being used for the difference in likes for busty natural and big fakes. I imagine an industry in which the people making decisions about the fashionability of body parts are fetishizing making girls go under the knife for no good reason. I mean, something has to be wrong with your evolutionary brain if you prefer this mannequin chest over the beautiful mammaries she had before. Just shaking my head over and over and over and over. So much beauty in this industry destroyed.