• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marvel/DC

I work at a daycare and I talk to these two twins who are into this kinda thing, an they say that the ending of the new hulk means that its gonna be Iron Man vs Hulk. So i go along with that, an i prefer Iron Man over Hulk, just for looks, but they say Hulk will smash Iron Man because if hulk can withstand a helicopter blowing up on him, what the hell are Iron Mans rockets n stuff going to do to him? They have a very good point, anyone got any ideas i can say to stick up for Iron Man except "oh well, he can fly away and team up with Goku, and Goku will smash hulk"?

Hulk has usually one-upped Iron Man, Hulkbuster armor or not, but IM has sort of been able to go toe to toe with him.

I remember reading one of the early, early, Avengers comics, and Iron Man in his Mark I clunky armor managed to punch Hulk so bad he was KOed (but keep in mind the Hulk was a lot weaker back then), but at the cost of all his armor's energy, and he had a heart attack after that. Nowadays though, the Hulk is just too powerful.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
LOL thanks ill use that one, but Iron Man only has hulkbuster armor, what can he use to attack Hulk with???

Iron Man's new "hulkbuster" armor in World War Hulk didn't stop the Hulk and neither will his old version.

Do u think batman would find a way around wolverine's Healing Factor

Do u think batman would find a way around wolverine's Healing Factor

Probably. Punisher did. In Punisher kills the Marvel Universe, he shoots Wolvie in the eye. The bullet goes through his brain and kills him. Of course, bats don't kill, but I am sure he could figure out what to do.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
That doesn't make sense at all. Just a bullet? :rolleyes:

Kitty Pryde put her hand in Wolverine's head and broke it off.
It messed him up and I think put him in a coma.

His brain would grow back if he was shot with a gun.

This thread is off topic.

What if Marvel and DC merged?

Team ups, which characters on which teams, new teams, and so on.

Any ideas you have about this "what if", "Elseworlds" merger?

I found 3 Iron Man, er, Men. And War Machine.

Also other Green Lanterns are G'nort and Jade I think, but don't see Alan Scott.