• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maggie Star (A question...)

Thought I would ask if the question if anyone knows if there is a dedicated website, or yahoo group, etc... for Maggie Star :nanner:

If not, does anyone with model agency knowledge, know which agency she is signed with??? :dunno:

I would like to start a yahoo group (or maybe a website if I learn how) dedicated to her, if I can get access to a good number of pics and movie previews.

Just remembered her name the other day and went searching on the web, thinking SHE'S HOT :bowdown: Just the type I like :rolleyes:

Anyway, just a question - have pic attached of her to refresh everyone's memory...

BrekkyDJ (In Melbourne, Australia)

Attachments

• MaggieStar02.jpg
    MaggieStar02.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 371
:spump: Well the quest to build a tribute site for Maggie Star is slowing starting. :crash:

I've emailed one video company to try and find out what modelling agency respresents her, cause I want to do every legal - get permission on use of movies, photos, etc... - and help from them to source stuff.

What can you guys out there (those that are website savvy) can reccommend that I do to get this thing rolling? :dunno:

Anyway to wet your appetite I was cruising the web (Maggie Star stuff can be hard to find) and I found these group of photos via google. It's in German - so apologies, and one or two phots may not work - BUT I will find more Maggie Star stuff, it just will take time... http://www.aysum.com/pictures.aspx?S=2&A=M&I=6143

BrekkyDJ (In Melbourne, Australia) :glugglug: