• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison James - AKA: Abbey, Amanda, Kayla, Nicole

Just get her and Nikki and Marlie Moore. that would be the hottest threesome ever!

I agree with you unforutinately I have to break the illusion for you. Nikki LaMotta is no longer active on WLT its really messed up since she was a really good maingirl. Besides that Nikki and Marlie doesn't get along at all by judging some camshows and messages on myspace.
Marlie and Molly Cavalli seem genuinely into each other so that might happen but Marlie doesn't like Madison so it seem to be a lot of drama involved in these girls life.

i hate it when madison fucks a man with another girl next to her,

the other girl gets in the way!!

want to think about madison only..

Yeah that's my problem with this type of scenes in general. Even if there are two really hot girls in such scene... Especially when they get treated seperately (by two guys). If they please only one guy it's better but still not my favorite.

Big fan of Madison,she was my favorite on WLT.She always seemed to be enjoying herself.
I have a bunch of episodes and and after finding this thread watched a few to "reminisce".While doing so I ran across a gal who was in a few of them but I never saw her in anything else.If anyone has any info on her it would be appreciated.She went by Becky in WLT.This was all I could find of her for a picture.
http://www.realitykings.com/amateur-models/22485/Becky.htm