• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madison James - AKA: Abbey, Amanda, Kayla, Nicole

I have a few issues

1.It appears that has someone else answer her emails and myspace which is annoying, I am pretty sure its
her that posts here, but it would be nice if she would just make like a minute video as a shoutout to her fans here
at freeones and let us know what she is doing for the future and plans for a website.

2.I wish Madison would show us more of her dirty side. Alot of her films since she has
gotten back seem so generic and aren't really sexy in terms of the actual sex. I honestly get bored at times
and wonder if she enjoys doing the same thing over and over again. She needs to get into some light fetish stuff
and give us more of a hint of what she likes to do in her own private life.

her best scene since getting back is this one

http://rws.brazzers.com/382/?t=26&nats=juggsfree:betaRWS:rws

Madison's real personality shined through and the sex was hot from both sides. She did a good job
playing the dumb blonde but she was also really charming at the same time. More of this kind of stuff please

I like FFM and she was good in this one

http://www.oochiecoochie.com/ztod-movs/gallery597/indexTrffc00977.html

finally this episode was hilarious from the dude playing her husband.

http://thumbox.com/09/tc/0411v/

I just wish she would quit performing
with Mr.Red Face for a while.:thefinger

I love her cumfiesta videos!

So hot, like the two guys play with her Hair!

Her blonde Hair make me so horny!
I especialy love her Hair from the WeLiveTogether Movies!

So beautiful!

Big kiss to you, Madison James!

Bye
Christian from Germany

Thanks for the update Madison.

Pleased to hear you have been shooting with Reality Kings again. I first saw you when you were a regular in the In The VIP updates - it would be especially great to see you back in one of those.

Look forward to your new scenes, wherever they appear.

Hey just to let everyone know I am the only person that answers my emails and my myspace so I don't know why anyone would say different. If I had someone else doing it they would probably get it done promptly, unlike me who normally takes forever. Also, I have not gotten my new boobs yet but it is in the near future, I'm just trying to make time to do it. Also, I have done some fetish work such as the detective chronicles but I also recently filmed for cum disgrace which features me in bondage a straight jacket and other interesting things, so I am doing stuff outside my norm. I hope those of you who claim to be bored will enjoy:sleep:. Thanks again to my fans who enjoy what I do and are always on my side. XOXO ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Love ya Madison! Always nice to see you here and I'm your fan no matter what you do or not do.

Glad to hear you're doing good and have fun with what you do. Can't wait to see the cum disgrace sceene.

You are awesome Madison. Keep it up. :lovecoupl

It would be great, to see you, Madison James, as a "special guest" again in WeLiveTogether.

Unfortunately I doubt this will happen. I have requested her being on it again several times and the only reply I got was from Molly Cavalli who said she didin't want her on it in a real snotty way! I would have loved to see Madison on it again for old times sake. She and Nikki LaMotta are the best maingirls on it ever.

Madison: I hope you don't go to big Boobswise! I love you the way you are!