• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Anyone have an update on this young lady...I know she had an accident and she hasn't been on IG or Twitter since. Hands down the sexiest woman in the adult film industry and really any industry...just curious to see how she was

Anyone have an update on this young lady...I know she had an accident and she hasn't been on IG or Twitter since. Hands down the sexiest woman in the adult film industry and really any industry...just curious to see how she was

I saw that she liked 6 pictures on Instagram the other day (tuesday or wednesday, I dont remember very well).

Thank god! I thought, she died or omething.
I know her career is probably over, but it is great to know, that she's still alive

Unfortunately, we aren't sure where he's getting that information from and we cannot confirm that she's "Recovered" or to what extent that means.

She hasn't posted on twitter or instagram in 3 months. Since right before she went in for what she called major spinal surgery.

So, unless that poster has some form of inside source, and in this case they'd need to know Madison personally to give a credible report on her health... I think it's premature to assume she's fully recovered and healed until we actually hear from her again.

well here's a minor update.. just noticed in my Tweetdeck that she is "liking/favoriting" other people's tweets today...

so, she is alive... and has the functionality to do that.... which is a good sign...

beyond that who knows