• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Madden (Nikki's Playmates) / MeetMadden / Meet Madden

Don't know if it's a full time switch, but she just posted a straight up topless set. A bit more on the artsy side, but man, she looks incredible!

I'm amazed people will pay good money see her new imitation tits.
Oh! She still plays the same peek- a- boob game but damn, that got old long ago.

I'm amazed people will pay good money see her new imitation tits.
Oh! She still plays the same peek- a- boob game but damn, that got old long ago.

I dunno man, I think I've become more into her since the new boobs. There's nothing wrong with a good set of bolt-ons and hers were done well. Since the Nikki Sims hiatus, Madden is my new go to for the teasing sets. As long as you know that's all to expect, anything more is a bonus.

What on earth is Madden doing? These last few months her content has been absolutely awful, working hard to ruin a promising career. Why bother with the boob job when all your going to shoot is pizza other assorted foods, empty beaches and even emptier oceans. In the latest shoot her girlfriends? get more shoot time than she does, and for her last cam fully clothed all the way through, if ever a site was on self destruct it is Maddens, what a waste!