• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mackenzee Pierce / Mckenzie Pierce

Is she really back bit hard to tell. I'm not even sure I'm happy she's back. Seems a bit tragic really.

NO IR listed on there so she is a dodgers now

The industry is pretty fucked up so just cause there's no IR there doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't do it, although I wouldn't be surprised..

I mean look at the girls on LA Direct Models that don't have IR listed. Courtney Cummz, Tory Lane, Jenna Presley even Kagney Linn Karter. I mean does that mean they don't do it now it's really confusing.

She has done at least 2 IR scenes in the past. Not hard to find them.

Is she really back bit hard to tell. I'm not even sure I'm happy she's back. Seems a bit tragic really.

The industry is pretty fucked up so just cause there's no IR there doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't do it, although I wouldn't be surprised..

I mean look at the girls on LA Direct Models that don't have IR listed. Courtney Cummz, Tory Lane, Jenna Presley even Kagney Linn Karter. I mean does that mean they don't do it now it's really confusing.

Those girls still do IR but it not on there card, Jayden Jaymes does IR but it not on her card but I guess it have to do with picking on who they work with and companies they choose to shoot IR with. Some girls have it or some don't but they still do IR scenes. i don't know how that works

She has done at least 2 IR scenes in the past. Not hard to find them.

Yeah I don't think you quite understand what we're discussing.

Hey, we don't know the whole story. Maybe she just has a really understanding fiancee. :D Personally, I'm pumped.

I guess but she insisted it was forever so coming back a year later is a bit tragic. I like women who convince me they want to do this. A chick who has retired on several occasions sorta makes me feel bad for her.