• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucie Lee

Got a light for my Lucie Lee

A pic and a short movie clip awaits the clickee of the link below.

The clickee will find our Ms. Lee in a single photo smoking a cigar. (You will have to scroll down a bit). I am not sure what kind of cigar it is but I certainly have enjoyed my time trying to look at it up close and personal to figure it out.

The movie clip also has Ms. Lucie with a stoagie.

Personally, I do not smoke, but I do enjoy the smell of tobacco ... and I do would not kick Ms. Lee out of bed for smoking cigars, eating crackers, of any combination thereof.

Hope you enjoy this brief encounter with the one and only, Ms. Lucie Lee.

Lisa Lucie

http://www.robert-rosenberg.com/preview/preview-main-8.html#upd2004-09-20

Lisa Lucie does not wank daily ......

Now that I have gained your attention, I must comment that 3 of my suggestions for those little sayings beneath your FreeOne's moniker have been used by FreeOnes. ........... Well, at least 3 of them for sure as they have been found beneath my name and they have used them "against" me.

Anyway, this brings to issue my current one, (it will change), that reads that:

"I wank daily".

While I have been known to "circle the wagon" a time or two, and certainly will again, I do not, nor am I physically able to yank myself.

While yanking others may be a bit more accurate, I will not go on record as saying that I even do that ... but I have seen it performed by Lucie Lee ... and I have really grown to like her style of yanking others.

So without further ado, I present Ms. Lee, and since I watch her everyday, I guess I do yank daily in a wonderfully vicariously sort of way.

So .... FreeOnes ....... here's to your daily yanking and my tiny little circling.

Lisa Lucie

http://perfectmovies.jansgalleries.com/54/gallery1.html

Re: Got a light for my Lucie Lee

lisa lucie said:
Hi, Lisa Lucie. I'm not surprised that Ms. Lee enjoys a good smoke now and then. But her style of smoking is downright unconventional. It's enough to make a cigar aficianado cringe. Nevertheless, I wonder if she has enough muscle control to actually puff on that cigar. That is the burning question.

FYI. The cigar appears to be the size of a corona with a maduro wrapper. That's all I can say about it.

Re: Lucy Lee ! ! !

another czech beauty..I tell you, we have to emigrate there. Don't know 'bout u, but I'm pretty close!
see ya there!

May Lucie have 6 minutes and 34 seconds of your FreeOnes time

Here is a bit of a film clip that I recently picked up from a fellow Lucie Lee fan. It will cost you though ... over 6 minutes of your time.

That is how long it takes Ms. Lee to find our friend, disrobe her, and then to have her succumb to her every desire.

To see for yourself, after clicking the LINK below, click on:

watch Nina's promo ......... These words will be located near top just beneath Lucie's picture.

So, get yourself ready in any fashion that you typically get ready when watching Ms. Lee and a girl friend. As for me, a mere robe and a few knowing fingers is all I need.

Enjoy, and have a peaceful week in all you do and say,

Lisa

http://www.littlemutt.com/Girls/girlBio.php?id=90

Last edited:

Hey Lisa,

I looked up Lucy @ freeones. Damn, she's a hottie. Completely my type of babe. She's unbelievably beautiful. Thanks for posting so much of her stuff.
+rep

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Lucie Lee in Bra, Panty, and then nothing

Thanks ACES & JACKS for the news. I did visit the LINK and did see some very beautiful photos. There are 4 or 5 that can be enlarged when clicked.

I have been away from FreeOnes and have considered retirement from posting in this Thread. I do love visiting it so, and do love speaking about my Ms. Lee, but sometimes I think perhaps enough is enough.

Anyhow, your post gave me a bit to think about.

Also, I recently received another REP point. That was real nice. I got 2 last month and already have 1 this month. I guess some appreciate a good thing ... and trust me ... Ms. Lee is that good.

In the LINK below, I have 3 short movies.

First one for me: I like looking at Lucie clothed (albeit bra and panty) but she is clothed.

Then there are two clips for the gentlemen readers ... that is of course if you are not afraid to see Lucie surround her lips on a love stick.

Again, Aces ... thanks for the LINK. Really nice.

Lisa Lucie

http://perfectmovies.jansgalleries.com/54/gallery1.html

Lucie Lee, but not too much of her pretty face

I feel an apology is in order as 2 of 3 of the following clips show little of her face and the third one does not show it at all.

I do recognize her in the third clip and I would like for you to see it for yourself so you can figure out which is her. A bit of a hint, look for a pointer of such, but .... but ... but .... well, never mind.

Lisa

http://www.spermsharing.com/lucy_sandra/01/m1/534987/20/9/y/index.html&p=50

I was hoping for a Lucie Lee doll.

I was hoping for a Lucie Lee doll.

You know ... the kind that is anatomically correct to the nth degree.

She would come with her own room and accessories. The doll that would undress herself and teach me how to show off even if clothes were scarce ... the kind of doll that could teach me how to touch myself ... the kind that could show a girl how to safely use a dildo ... the kind that shows me how emit love noises at proper times.

And the best part ... it would only cost $1.85. I would buy at least 2 at that price!

Lisa Lucie

http://www.computerpodmovies.com/mgp255/silverannamgpmt.htm

Ms. Lee in bra and panty

Yes, the ones that you submitted above, gotanassfetish, have been submitted before your contribution. However, I did enjoy them and never tire of looking at Ms. Lee.

Please don't let that discourage you from posting whatever you find of her as it is not only LINKS posted, but merely the posting and few words submitted with the LINK that prove to be of interest as well ... just as you may find these words may be peaking your interest. Words added to love making and photos with words seem to accentuate the beauty of the photos or the love making.

Below is a LINK with 3 short movie clips. You will not find Ms. Lee nude in them as she wears a lovely bra and panty. (I enjoy the photos and films of her with clothes on her or watching her dress/undress. I like finding clothes similar to what she wears. It is my private fetish.) No one can come close to looking like her with her clothes off, but one can dress like her if one is her size and figure.

Anyway, just like a Talking Doll she talks, ........ like a walking doll, she walks ....... have not found a sucking doll, but she does finish the LINK by doing such.

Hope you enjoy the LINK, my words, and look forward to others who may chance upon Ms. Lee here.

It is the only place at FreeOnes I camp.
She never leaves me dry, always damp.

Lisa Lucie

(You see, I told you that it is the wording of a post and not only the LINK that proves of interest and improves the FreeOnes Posting.)

http://www.smutpark.com/zstan_97a8.html

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator

To be honest I haven't seen her before, but I can see why her thread keeps on growing :thumbsup: