• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LovelyLilith -- Busty Cam Amateur

Does anyone have any idea what video this is from? I think it may be from 'Help Me Win a Bikini Contest', but she's not wearing pigtails in the preview. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• gorgeous.gif
    gorgeous.gif
    505.9 KB · Views: 716

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nothing since the 5th of may, hope she's alright.
Where'd you get that idea? Nothing is wrong with her. Her Twitter feed is updating (last was 2 hours ago) ...

Two days ago, on June 19th, Lilith uploaded a video to Manyvids:

The week before that, on June 11th, Lilith uploaded another video to Manyvids:

Last edited:
Meh. Lemme know when she decides to a boy/girl scene with a real penis again. I started this thread, but stopped following her years ago.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Meh. Lemme know when she decides to a boy/girl scene with a real penis again. I started this thread, but stopped following her years ago.
At Manyvids, I believe she has one or two b/g videos out the 195 videos that she has there. Everything else is dildo. Clips4Sale had a few b/g vids over at her store with the blonde bearded guy. But that was years ago. And you probably have them already. That's as far as I know.

Last edited:
At Manyvids, I believe she has one or two b/g videos out the 195 videos that she has there. Everything else is dildo. Clips4Sale had a few b/g vids over at her store with the blonde bearded guy. But that was years ago. And you probably have them already. That's as far as I know.
Yeah, those were all years ago. Since then, it's just fake dicks, cosplay, and breast expansion. Too bad, because the b/g stuff was great.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Since I'm logged in over there at MV, looking at another model's profile, Savannah Bond. Let's change this over to Lovely Lilith and the Lusty Lair.
Yeah, those were all years ago. Since then, it's just fake dicks, cosplay, and breast expansion. Too bad, because the b/g stuff was great.
What's funny is that in quite a few of her videos over there at MV, she does have guys in them. Well the hands look like guy's hands anyway. Usually he is groping her enormous huge titties. But when she unzips his pants, and pulls it out ... it's .. a dildo .. Why is that? I'm thinking that the guy may not big enough down there and a dildo works better because it bigger and longer. You know for the dramatic affect. :dunno:

Oh well, at least, she's still making great videos, and sexy content and mainly having fun.

Last edited: