• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Louise Jenson

This slut (and I mean that in the best way possible) is my new absolute favourite. Gorgeous face (those eyes!), incredible tits, great energy and enthusiasm, always great outfits - and she swallows! Gah, can't get enough!
:drool1:

Is this is true ? That you cannot find a decent black stud in the UK to fuck you if so then they need to hang their heads in shame.
come to think of it they need their heads read too as I cannot think of a more stunningly beautiful lady on the planet who I would want to fuck than you and I would do you for free too!!!
On the plus side will we see your beautiful sexy self crossing the pond to the good US of A as there does seem to be one or two well hung black studs over there
To see you being pounded by and smoking mandingo's or some 10inch plus black cock would be stunning.

fancy someone turning down getting paid to fuck Louise Jenson Probably the best job in the world ( if only carlsberg ran that as an ad)

to quote Pink :- "You are fucking perfect"

Hi , would love to see you on blacksonblondes , or monsters of cock , or milfslikeitblack.com . It would be great if you could do a scene with wesley pipes or prince yashuna ! Yo could be next sophie dee x

This slut (and I mean that in the best way possible) is my new absolute favourite. Gorgeous face (those eyes!), incredible tits, great energy and enthusiasm, always great outfits - and she swallows! Gah, can't get enough!

She's a total knockout!

LouiseJenson

Official Checked Star Member

Your too kind , thank you :) :lips::lips:

LouiseJenson

Official Checked Star Member
A HUUUGE belated thank you to all of you lovely people who voted for me in the MissFreeones competition. Love you all :lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)