• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lou Charmelle / Lou Charmel / Lou 2 (J&M TV)

Lou Charmelle

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys,

What's up ?

Last year, my dear friend Lily Labeau and I have produced and shot a movie in Ibiza. It is just done, and you can upload the first photos galleries of this movie on my freeones profile !

For now, you can see Lily masturbating under the shower, Me masturbating in the living-room, a photo set of Lily and me in the anal lesbian scene, and much more to come soon ;)

In the next weeks, I'll upload the whole movie, part by part. It is very exclusive, this movie has never been seen in the web either anywhere else !

Much Love,

Lou

Lou Charmelle

Hello to all ! I just uploaded a photo set lesbian with Anissa Kate ! And a photo set of Proxy Paige masturbating as well (^_^)

Enjoy it !

19-- annissa kate lou charmelle.jpg

Lou Charmelle

Lou Charmelle

Hey Guys !

I just uploaded some really exciting and totally EXCLUSIVE content on my personal shop on freeones !
http://www.freeones.fr/html/l_links/Lou_Charmelle/personals/

As you know, I quit X-industry, but I still have on my hard drives some photos and videos never published, videos made with my friends Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige, Annissa Kate,......
And in particular, I have a whole movie , "Man Hunt" , produced by Lily Labeau and I, shot in Ibiza on last summer, I told you few posts ago ;) I didn't find a distributor for this movie, so I decided to upload it on my freeones shop. Here is the cover box that we made :

Capture d’écran 2013-02-21 à 11.36.25.jpgCapture d’écran 2013-02-21 à 11.35.57.jpg

I found that it was too bad to have worked on these videos and photos and to not publish it. I don't want to throat it away because we made these videos to get you excited, and that would be too bad for you to not watch it ! So.... I hope you will enjoy my very last scenes as an actress and a director !

I just uploaded the first part of this movie, "Man Hunt". In this first part, you will watch at Lily Labeau masturbating under the shower, and me masturbating under the sun with a purple sex toy... my favorite colour ;)

In the second part of the movie, (it will be uploaded tonight) you will follow us in night clubs in Ibiza, where Lily Labeau and I ended by giving a blow job to a totally unknown guy. And it is for REAL ! We didn't know the guy, you can't see his face in the movie, all the blow job is shot in POV, as you can enjoy the blonde and naughty Lily sharing a dick with me, brunette and slutty (^_^)

The others parts are coming soon.....

And if you are still hungry, watch out my friend Proxy Paige masturbating in a nice photo set freshly uploaded for you ! (and Totally EXCLUSIVE as well ^^)

Much Love !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys !

I just uploaded some really exciting and totally EXCLUSIVE content on my personal shop on freeones !
http://www.freeones.fr/html/l_links/Lou_Charmelle/personals/

As you know, I quit X-industry, but I still have on my hard drives some photos and videos never published, videos made with my friends Lily Labeau, Proxy Paige, Annissa Kate,......
And in particular, I have a whole movie , "Man Hunt" , produced by Lily Labeau and I, shot in Ibiza on last summer, I told you few posts ago ;) I didn't find a distributor for this movie, so I decided to upload it on my freeones shop. Here is the cover box that we made :

View attachment 266262View attachment 266263

I found that it was too bad to have worked on these videos and photos and to not publish it. I don't want to throat it away because we made these videos to get you excited, and that would be too bad for you to not watch it ! So.... I hope you will enjoy my very last scenes as an actress and a director !

I just uploaded the first part of this movie, "Man Hunt". In this first part, you will watch at Lily Labeau masturbating under the shower, and me masturbating under the sun with a purple sex toy... my favorite colour ;)

In the second part of the movie, (it will be uploaded tonight) you will follow us in night clubs in Ibiza, where Lily Labeau and I ended by giving a blow job to a totally unknown guy. And it is for REAL ! We didn't know the guy, you can't see his face in the movie, all the blow job is shot in POV, as you can enjoy the blonde and naughty Lily sharing a dick with me, brunette and slutty (^_^)

The others parts are coming soon.....

And if you are still hungry, watch out my friend Proxy Paige masturbating in a nice photo set freshly uploaded for you ! (and Totally EXCLUSIVE as well ^^)

Much Love !!!!!!!!!!!

I got your set with you masturbating. Your such a beauty. Such a shame to hear you retired, but nonetheless congrats on all the success and keep gracing the world with your beauty. Hopefully, MissFreeones 2013 !