• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Looking for a USA-based Chaturbate camgirl.

There used to be a regular Chaturbate girl and I lost her user name and stopped seeing her. Hopefully she just moved on to other things and was not struck by covid because she disappeared when it all started. But I would still like to track down her older videos. She is super cute. Short straight dark hair, looks partially Asian, speaks US English natively--though not Southern, is based in the US, would have a custom PC in the background, sometimes wear a paper anime character mask over her face, she is short, perhaps early 20 to mid 20's, nice breasts, light caramel skin, great little body, would wear nice lingerie. She sometimes bakes cookies or treats. Very nice personality to chat with, super cool and sweet. She would masturbate a while and do 'edging'. Sometimes after she came, she would play a celebratory song and then dance. At first, I thought she was not that impressive, but when she put on her lingerie, I thought her incredibly erotic. Sorry I do not have more info...maybe there is a 'cat' in her name. How would I search her? I think I have an exact date she was on, maybe I can search that way...?