• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for a specific Samantha Saint

I believe I found it by searching "orgy" or "Five Guys" anyways there were multiple guys and girls. The guys were kinda making the girls Edge,fucking them real hard and pulling out. It was like a circular bed and this on European guy kept asking Samantha "want to cum?"

Sound familiar to anyone? It might be a Brazzers scene

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I believe I found it by searching "orgy" or "Five Guys" anyways there were multiple guys and girls. The guys were kinda making the girls Edge,fucking them real hard and pulling out. It was like a circular bed and this on European guy kept asking Samantha "want to cum?"

Sound familiar to anyone? It might be a Brazzers scene
Was Samantha Saint wearing a referee costume? The "European guy" might be Ramon Nomar or Marco Banderas. Marco is from Spain. Ramon is from South America (Venezuela).

Capture1.JPG

It's from 2011. Here's who was in it. (In case this is hard to read) I put the ladies under the attachment ...

Capture.JPG

Rachel Roxxx, April O'Neil, Madison Ivy, Lexi Swallow, Samantha Saint, Ramon Nomar, Marco Banderas, and Tommy Gunn.

Last edited:
Was Samantha Saint wearing a referee costume? The "European guy" might be Ramon Nomar or Marco Banderas. Marco is from Spain. Ramon is from South America (Venezuela).

View attachment 944235

It's from 2011. Here's who was in it. (In case this is hard to read) I put the ladies under the attachment ...

View attachment 944236

Rachel Roxxx, April O'Neil, Madison Ivy, Lexi Swallow, Samantha Saint, Ramon Nomar, Marco Banderas, and Tommy Gunn.
Yes, I think that's it. I found it a few months ago, but didn't close this out. I am on Samantha Saints Only Fans and She asked me to send a screen shot.

I just wish I could find the other scenes that I'm looking for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220131-203225_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-203225_Chrome.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 258