• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lola Lush

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,022
Last edited by a moderator:

peachsniffer

Closed Account
I watched her stickcam.com videos..very funny..cool one is where she does the "tom cruise slide" in her kitchen..She worries about her teeth looking like bunny teeth..They're just fine Lola...Hope ya didnt spend all your modeling money on weed an nose candy.Your a beautiful woman..You could just do centerfold an I think you would do just fine..Either way..Your Hot..

peachsniffer

Closed Account
poor girl worries to much about her "bunny teethe"(spelling?),,she should worry bout wasting her modeling money on mind altering drugs..Lola,if that is your name...You need a house of YOUR OWN..then invite grandma over for your chili..that she taught you how to make...your killa hun,,you do the Tom Cruise slide really good..It was a joy to watch a bombastic Latina gettin down .....I worry bout you two working together...usually dont work..but givin ya props...One close to you..DevilzCandi..her an her Hubby work together..well that was last time I checked...They were doing good...if ya both dont mind sharing partners in fun..Me..Marriage means....1..Two souls as ......1...Good luck Lola..