• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - AKA: Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Linsey McKenzie, Linzi

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie, pictures after her breast reduction only

I found this today, her tits look much smaller than they used to, so I'm guessing this is post-op. still pretty nice tho
i can't post the link, but go on e m p f l i x and search for "linsey does michelle"
it should come up

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

she had the best nipples..............look at them now :(

AMEN!!! What, what, WHAT is the fucking deal with girls getting nipple reductions lately?????? Who the fuck ever complained about large areolae???? And where the fuck is that person so I can stomp them??? Big meaty nipples surrounded by lots of nice suckable areola is the reason God gave us mouths, people!!!!!! Little dime sized areolae are NOT an improvement!!! Unless you're trying to look like a dude.

O85

Closed Account

AMEN!!! What, what, WHAT is the fucking deal with girls getting nipple reductions lately?????? Who the fuck ever complained about large areolae???? And where the fuck is that person so I can stomp them??? Big meaty nipples surrounded by lots of nice suckable areola is the reason God gave us mouths, people!!!!!! Little dime sized areolae are NOT an improvement!!! Unless you're trying to look like a dude.

Yeah, for sure. I understand the trouble with the weight of her boobs b4, but I don't know why she's made her aerolas half the size of what they were.

Still an absolutely gorgeous woman, though, IMO.

Linsey was on one of the Babestation channels on Saturday night.

Whereas most of the girls on there have bad bood jobs to make themselves bigger, Linsey has obviously had a bad reduction. She's been badly advised and badly butchered. She should have left well alone.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

She was on the cover of the Daily Sport in the U.K. not long ago and it was a shot from her glory days, in her prime and she looked amazing. I still think she looks pretty good nowadays, but I do miss the original Linsey.