• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie - AKA: Lindsey Dawn McKenzie, Linsey McKenzie, Linzi

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

om3ga

Re: Linsey Dawn Mckenzie

ironmaiden said:
thanks. Are there any more in the set?

That's all I've seen to date - you could search the forum, or google, or better still check Linsey's pics on the main freeones site

om3ga

om3ga

okay the article says she had the surgery and shows a before and after were are the scars and suturs she would have even now this close to the date she had it

om3ga

ljonesj said:
okay the article says she had the surgery and shows a before and after were are the scars and suturs she would have even now this close to the date she had it

Methinks you are in denial mode, mate.
I've checked around and the story appears to be geniune. If you can find anything repudiating the details, good luck to you....

okay i may be in denail but like one of the guys said early the paper that pubilsed it had been known to be a little weird like the plane on the moon

om3ga

ljonesj said:
okay i may be in denail but like one of the guys said early the paper that pubilsed it had been known to be a little weird like the plane on the moon

Yeah - I was the one who advised caution because of this paper's history. At the same time I did some digging in Yahoo! group & other forums, and I believe she has reduced her boobs:

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=645637&postcount=30

Anyway as I've said, feel free to prove otherwise. I've seen verbal war break out over LDM's reduction in another forum, and I really don't want to get involved in an issue that ultimately has nothing to do with us...

exactly! tink about it from her point of view. i knew a girl (only about 5' 4) who had a reduction coz she had FF boobs and gave her tremendous back probs.
ldm's tits have gotten her fame and such but maybe the strain has got too much for her now, have a heart guys!