• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I heard there are nudes of Lindsay Lohan floating around... and not just nipple slips but full nudes :eek:

any links to those pics yet

This is what I read.. someone stole them from her comp :tongue:

CelebSlam.com says today that they have naked pictures of Lindsay Lohan taken by her ex-bf Callum Best. Celebslam says they talked to Lindsay about the pics, and she said:

"All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying he got the pictures Cal took from me naked."

Between pictures like this, and this, and the ones below, we've pretty much seen every inch of Lindsay Lohan, so unless Callum found a way to turn her inside out, I can't imagine what these pictures would show that would be shocking. Unless she was like hitting a baby with a shoe or something.

quite amusing all these celebs getting 'hacked' - wonder how much is stolen/hacked as opposed to 'released'....

I can understand if it's pictures... there's not much for them to gain out of it.. I would think they'd rather have their privacy than the publicity since they're already rich :rolleyes:

i like the newer ones with the white bikini top and the jean shorts. so hot hot hot