• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lindsay Lohan To Pose For Playboy (pics on page 6)

C

cindy CD/TV

Re: Lindsay Lohan To Pose For Playboy

I hope they don't airbrush out those delicious freckles. And, gosh, the opportunity to get a look at those ample, natural breasts ... :drool2:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Lohan and Julia Roberts are two women who people make a BIG deal about, and I've just never seen what all the fuss was about. :dunno: At the race track, another one is Ashley Judd. Her, I've actually seen. Nothing special, IMO. None of these women are hideous or anything (although Julia Roberts is borderline, IMO). But if she was a "regular" girl, I wouldn't take a second look at Ashley Judd. And if I saw a girl who looked like Lohan at a hotel bar, I'd probably assume she was a crackhead prostitute... which probably ain't far off the mark these days.

I think it's the fact that these women have been in movies or on TV. That makes an average woman all of a sudden "special". Tell ya what, if Lindsey Loh@n was sitting at a table with Got Gisele, I'd elbow Lohan in the face to get her chair so I could slide in there with Gisele. In fact, I could name a few dozen women who post here who are MUCH better looking than her.

Sorry, I just don't get it...

Lohan and Julia Roberts are two women who people make a BIG deal about, and I've just never seen what all the fuss was about. :dunno: At the race track, another one is Ashley Judd. Her, I've actually seen. Nothing special, IMO. None of these women are hideous or anything (although Julia Roberts is borderline, IMO). But if she was a "regular" girl, I wouldn't take a second look at Ashley Judd. And if I saw a girl who looked like Lohan at a hotel bar, I'd probably assume she was a crackhead prostitute... which probably ain't far off the mark these days.

I think it's the fact that these women have been in movies or on TV. That makes an average woman all of a sudden "special". Tell ya what, if Lindsey Loh@n was sitting at a table with Got Gisele, I'd elbow Lohan in the face to get her chair so I could slide in there with Gisele. In fact, I could name a few dozen women who post here who are MUCH better looking than her.

Sorry, I just don't get it...

I think female American viewers are intimidated by beautiful women which is why so many so-called "hot" actresses are borderline. Take a look at the female actresses in Hispanic/Indian/Continental European/East Asian TV and Cinema and then compare the average American actress.

Perhaps it's the same for all women, but the level of influence female American viewers have over the media is greater than in most other parts of the world.

I could name a few dozen women who post here who are MUCH better looking than her.

LurkingDirk, PirateKing, StanScratch, and BlueBalls aren't really women. Just on Friday night. Also, regardless of how effeminate he might seem, whimsy is a guy.

Even then, they're all much better-looking than Lohan. ;)

I think female American viewers are intimidated by beautiful women which is why so many so-called "hot" actresses are borderline.

Perhaps it's the same for all women, but the level of influence female American viewers have over the media is greater than in most other parts of the world.

I think it's the same here in the UK. A lot of female viewers are intimidated by the attractive female types. I don't watch Big Brother anymore but when it was on in the UK back near the start. A women entered called Anouska. And when she came on I was like "FUCKING 'ELL MAN, GET A LOAD OF HER!" :nanner: Then next thing we know she's gone from the show. She was evicted in her first week of appearing on the show. Mostly women watch the show you see, very little men watch it. And these jealous skanks watching would have seen Anouska walking around strutting her stuff and the nice figure she had. They wouldn't put up with it and wanted her off as they would no doubt be labeling her as a tart and a slut and what ever else their tiny vindictive minds could come up with. Most women (not all) don't like it when there's super attractive women among them or on the programmes they watch and Anouska's super fast exit from the show proved that. She was popular among the men, not the women. And BB is a womans show for the most part. At least here in the UK it is. I can't speak for the type of viewer anywhere else.

And it's because of that result I never watched BB again... untill about 8 years later when the lovely Rachel Rice won the BB in the UK. I voted for her. I rung up a bill of £15 voting for Rachel Rice. Glad she won, she was lovely so she was. Her winning was revenge for the evicted so fast her feet never touched the floor Anouska back at the start. So fuck all you jealous skank viewers out there. Beautiful women will always be beautiful regardless of your nasty vindictive warped-resented attitudes towards the more attractive females out there!.

Nope I don't normally look at it. But I will look at the photos of Lindsay when they hit the net. And they will hit the net sooner or later. Can't wait!.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I think female American viewers are intimidated by beautiful women which is why so many so-called "hot" actresses are borderline. Take a look at the female actresses in Hispanic/Indian/Continental European/East Asian TV and Cinema and then compare the average American actress.

Maybe that plays into it as well. But independent of female opinions (and taking note that the females here don't seem overly impressed by Lohan, while many/most of the guys are), I think it has more to do with the cult of celebrity. If her name was Linda Holan, and she was just some *skank (*edit - really, the word "s.k.e.e.z.e.r." is censored here? really?! :D) who got caught drunk driving and stealing jewelry, I really don't think many here would give her a second look.

Like I said, I'm not saying that she's hideous or anything. But you can drive through a southern trailer park and probably see about the same. She won't be in the movies, but you might see her on an episode of Cops.

C

cindy CD/TV

gonna renew my subscription soon.

I've been considering the prospects of getting a copy off the shelf on day one, but let's face it, those pix will be all over the internet faster than you can say "trailer trash" or "crack whore" -- God, I LOVE Lindsay... :sex: :D

Mark my word this will actually help her & Playboy out in a positive way. Everyone will want to see how far she will let Playboy go with the photos, so that issue will sell in good numbers. Next year dancing with the stars will pick her up. Then she's back to acting making all of our money again. America can't get enough of her, if you like her or you don't either way she's the topic of discussion in the social world we live in. Lindsay Lohan = Winning

Mark my word this will actually help her & Playboy out in a positive way. Everyone will want to see how far she will let Playboy go with the photos, so that issue will sell in good numbers. Next year dancing with the stars will pick her up. Then she's back to acting making all of our money again. America can't get enough of her, if you like her or you don't either way she's the topic of discussion in the social world we live in. Lindsay Lohan = Winning

Playboy has never been edgy or even close to showing puss', especially of celebs.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 6197119, member: 346743"]People still look at Playboy? ; )

I keep it in the bathroom for reading material :) Subscription is cheap, and it's not too dirty for lady visitors.

LL is not that great IMHO, and she's a total fuck up.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

LurkingDirk, PirateKing, StanScratch, and BlueBalls aren't really women. Just on Friday night. Also, regardless of how effeminate he might seem, whimsy is a guy.

Even then, they're all much better-looking than Lohan. ;)

I've been in Playboy. No. Really. I have.

At least, my dick has been. Got a paper cut.