• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lenka Hruskova - AKA: Lena, Samantha

Re: Lena from JanaGlam

I, too, love this huge-boobed young beauty!

Her modeling page at Missionline. There they say her full name is Lenka Hruskova, and she lives in Brno, Czech Republic. This makes me suspect her father is Czech and her mother black.

http://www.missonline.cz/model.php?id=19757

I heard that she was Czech too. That must be incredibly rare to see someone from East Central Europe who is mixed. I'd love to hear her speak in her native Czech. She truly is a rare gem and I agree Lenka tops Jana.
It would be a pity for her to stop modelling.:crying:

I just discovered this goddess yesterday! I need to find more of her. does she have any vids?

Janaglam.com is closed.
it's a shame..... and now where are LENA's photos gonna go?
please tell me if you have some news..

BAD NEWS. Lena AKA Samantha has had a breast reduction. She is still on streamate.com but now uses the name Nanci. She was absent from streamate for some time to have a baby. She returned, a little heavier, but still with massive tits. Then she was absent again for awhile and when she returned she had butchered her epic breasts. What a shame!

BAD NEWS. Lena AKA Samantha has had a breast reduction. She is still on streamate.com but now uses the name Nanci. She was absent from streamate for some time to have a baby. She returned, a little heavier, but still with massive tits. Then she was absent again for awhile and when she returned she had butchered her epic breasts. What a shame!

Yeah, i read about this somewhere briefly. It's terrible. At least she is still active and still has larger than average tits, but they will never be the same as before. It is a dark time indeed.