• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She looks like a fish now!! What do you think...was this a way for Jenna's co. to get rid of the competition? Were these "adjustments" "suggested" by Jenna's exec.'s??? Whoever made the suggestions needs to be shot!!

ya I wonder if it was part of her contract with jenna co.

do any of the girls have natural tits at jenna co?

:dunno: Her breast job just doesn't make sense. I remember when Tera Patrick got her breast job and was shocked because she didn't really need it. However I must admit that I now prefer her this way. While Lela clearly still looks good, I don't think this "job" will ever be considered an improvement by the majority. Let's hope Amy Reid and company don't follow suit!

Wow I know I'm never looking her up again she is so weird looking now. Shes ugly and its so sad too. Why would someone do that to themselves?

You guys make me laugh, she's not even that much different.

And don't make out like if she came on to you in a bar you wouldn't take her home and fuck her.

Why why why.... I wonder did Jenna advise her to get this done? Lela was so hot before,,,, her natural look was her appeal, now she just blends in with all the other babes. IMO the boobs aren't bad,,,,,, but she has ruined her face. Why????...... I hope Vicky Glory never desides to get surgery.

just looked at her face again......yikes, it looks like she is still swollen. she looks horrible..... her nose looks much bigger and bulkier now......... I guess I have to scratch her off my fantasy fuck list.

She looks partially retarded. If their is such a thing. I guess I have to look at old pictures of her to wack off. I got a copy of that Pin Up girls movie. I watched it once. I had to pretend it was the old Lela Star cuz this new look isnt doing it for me..........

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...