• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
You know, I wonder how many people would have given a damn if she had entered the industry with breast implants already? I can just see a bunch of people saying how hot she would be if that were the case. I bet more than a few people that don't like them, like a lot of other people out there that do have them. It makes me wonder if they aren't even taking into account how she looks now. Who knows maybe some of those stars with breast implants that people like had what they would consider to be good breast before they got them even if we never got to see them. Yet I don't see as many people rejecting them because they might have liked their look before. I will be willing to judge her by what she looks like now, not what she looked like before.

Plus, even if for a few they are just using constructive criticism, there is a certain point where it starts to turn into nothing more than incessant bithcing and tearing down of the person if it goes too far. If I were a star it would irritate me enough to not want to come here. I'm just saying.

Amen, Brother. I liked her before. I don't like her any less now. She is a beautiful woman.

You know, I wonder how many people would have given a damn if she had entered the industry with breast implants already? I can just see a bunch of people saying how hot she would be if that were the case. I bet more than a few people that don't like them, like a lot of other people out there that do have them. It makes me wonder if they aren't even taking into account how she looks now. Who knows maybe some of those stars with breast implants that people like had what they would consider to be good breast before they got them even if we never got to see them. Yet I don't see as many people rejecting them because they might have liked their look before. I will be willing to judge her by what she looks like now, not what she looked like before.

Plus, even if for a few they are just using constructive criticism, there is a certain point where it starts to turn into nothing more than incessant bithcing and tearing down of the person if it goes too far. If I were a star it would irritate me enough to not want to come here. I'm just saying.

You know me better than that D-rock.

You know I'm not a fan of implants or any cosmetic enhancements.

What I see here was a perfectly formed natural body on a 22 year old been ruined by bad advise or pressure. Now before someone starts screaming it might have been her own choice. Just look around at most actresses who join ClubJenna or Vivid. There record is they have usually gone under the knife within 6 months of joining. Now are you going to tell me they all feel they need to be enhanced? I'd assume someone or bodies within the companies goes to work on the new contracted women to say they'd look better with this doing and that doing. The power of suggestion can often be very strong when used non stop. You can also look at Playboy too the way that has gone in the last few years. Most of the models are blonde, enhanced breasts so casts a image of you have to do the same to get into it. This is another thing ClubJenna and Vivid might do over the new star. If all they see is cosmetically enhanced women around them. Then they think they have to do the same to get to the top of the companies stars.

You know my personal choice is natural. But I can forgive the odd bit of change, put up with it if you will. Now I looked past the tattoo's on Lela, I even put up with the nipple bars. But to ruin a perfectly ample natural perky pair of breasts with implants and also have the lips done, this has gone to far for me. After all she's done all this by the tender age of 22.

So in my book someone is advising her badly. As she's just constantly changing now :(

Swizzler

Banned
I don't have a problem with breast implants. If a girl doesn't have much going on up top and she gets a well done boob job, it can definitely be an improvement. But in the case of Lela, she didn't need it. There wasn't anything that needed improvement. How many women do you think would kill to have had and all natural rack like Lela's? Bunches, I'm sure. It's just sad to see a 22 year old girl like Lela go and change herself just for the sake of changing. :crying:

After all she's done all this by the tender age of 22.

Yeah to me that's the worst part. I mean, I personally don't mind fake tits. But she had those great jigglers! Let them jiggle naturally some more before gravity takes it's toll on them, and then balloon those puppies up.
Oh well.

I didnt even notice she got a boob job. What is the first movie where u notice the new ones. I dont care really, she is still the best looking chick in the business besides Sammie Rhodes. I couldnt dream of a better looking darke haired beauty.

I didnt even notice she got a boob job. What is the first movie where u notice the new ones. I dont care really, she is still the best looking chick in the business besides Sammie Rhodes. I couldnt dream of a better looking darke haired beauty.

as of now there is no movie with her showing the new boobs

a new ClubJenna movie is yet to be released which will feature ANAL and her new boobs...