• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Okay, is it me, or is there a significant difference in HOTNESS when you compare Leanne's DDF shoots to her PUF/PUG shoots?? In the majority of DDF shoots, her makeup and hair are crap. I realize that PUF/PUG's fisheye shoots with superior posing instruction make her tummy look slimmer and her boobs look larger, but thats not the point. Her DDF shoots are too amateurish and greasy. She's way too beautiful of a lass for that drivel to be released. She needs a manager who will ensure quality, not just quantity of exposure. Hell, her self shots she posted on her NUTS profile make her look better than DDF shoots.

Pinupfiles, keep up the great work. My only request would be to lay off the fisheye lens a bit. Sometimes the perspective gets a little overwhelming. We know she's got a huge rack, but by relying so heavily on lens enhancement, you are forced to respond to the self-appointed members of the "implant patrol."

Leanne's gorgeous, and both PUF and DDF are doing her a photographic disservice, each in their own unique way IMHO.

yea rite i think she looks fine on ddf puf or whatever same chick just diff sites but at the end of the day u cannot deny that luscious tight thick busty bod of hers i would ravage her and impregnate her all in the same night
13.jpg

yea rite i think she looks fine on ddf puf or whatever same chick just diff sites but at the end of the day u cannot deny that luscious tight thick busty bod of hers i would ravage her and impregnate her all in the same night
13.jpg

I agree, this girl is TEN DIFFERENT KINDS OF FINE in my book. Lean, or at her heaviest in photos, shes incredible. But DDF knows as much about How to apply makeup as i do the practical application of string theory.

Looks like our fav girl lost weight. Self-shot taken a couple months ago. Check out her ripped obliques!!
http://yfrog.com/nzoigqqj