• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Law enforcement stuff.

6 months ago I informed on a guy and had evidence to back it up. I thought the authorithies had blown me off but then 2 months ago one of their agents came over and have me type up a affidavit and notarized it. its been 2 months since then and I haven't heard anything new. do you think they are going ahead with the investigation and use my information in court or not necessarily?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
snitch :thefinger

however, if there is a reward of some kind, then by all means snitch away. If not then fuck you! Mind your own god damn business!!!

6 months ago I informed on a guy and had evidence to back it up. I thought the authorithies had blown me off but then 2 months ago one of their agents came over and have me type up a affidavit and notarized it. its been 2 months since then and I haven't heard anything new. do you think they are going ahead with the investigation and use my information in court or not necessarily?

The evidence and the fact that they have an informant will be used to persuade the criminal to accept a plea. If he declines, then you as the informant, can expect have to show up in court.

You don't even know what they guy did that he has evidence of.

I have to agree with D-Rock. Suppose the evidence he turned in is some guy raping kids. In that event, I LOVE a snitch.

I'll grant you, if I knew my neighbor smoked a little weed (and who says he doesn't ;) ) then who cares? But something that could potentially get people hurt or killed, or if someone has been hurt or killed- that's a different story.

robertpreston- sometimes these things take time. Speaking from experience, the last thing you want to do is rush an investigation. They need to make sure of anything and everything before they make an arrest, otherwise it's not going to stick, and the dude will be back out in no time.

Let them do their thing, and remember that you can always call and give them more info if this is an ongoing thing.

H

robertpreston- sometimes these things take time. Speaking from experience, the last thing you want to do is rush an investigation. They need to make sure of anything and everything before they make an arrest, otherwise it's not going to stick, and the dude will be back out in no time.

H

That is true, just me being impatient and wanting it to be over and done with I guess. Thanks man.

If you get too impatient I think you can use the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to find out the status of the case.

Law enforcement can take ages to get a conviction from arrest, alot of cases are picked up the person is arrested and the final conviction after investigation could be as far as 2 or 3 years later. Patience is key.