• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Laura Lee

rollo25

Banned
No, I'm looking at the right site. I found it to be a rip-off. Her best stuff is the Danni material and you can get that on hotbox with plenty of stuff from other girls too. The lack of preview galleries on Laura's new stuff means I won't be joining up again anytime soon.

No, I'm looking at the right site. I found it to be a rip-off. Her best stuff is the Danni material and you can get that on hotbox with plenty of stuff from other girls too. The lack of preview galleries on Laura's new stuff means I won't be joining up again anytime soon.
I'm not sure how long ago you were a member, but we've been members for about a year, and since her recent site update, she has posted a ton of new material including videos. I guess to each it's own, but we find her site to be awesome.

rollo25

Banned
You're right, it doesn't.

I've not seen any of samples or adverts for the toy sets on any sites that I'm aware she's featured on

I'm currently a member - she does have a small amount of toy content, but it's exclusive to her site and members....not something you would see from Danni or Twistys.

small??? I found ONE pictorial with tiny pictures where she used a toy!

If you want to see Laura lee, I would recommend joining twisty's instead.