• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lady Sonia / Gill Ellis-Young / Gillian Susan Young / Linda

annod

If boobs were candy...we'd all have rotten teeth!!
Just look at those :bowdown: LONG SLENDER LEGS leading up to that :bowdown: TIGHT SEXY ASS and the :bowdown: VOLUPTUOUS BODY sporting those :bowdown: RIPE OVERSIZED MELONS and :bowdown: THE LONGEST, HARDEST, BEST NIPPLES on the Web! This is why LADY SONIA is and always will be the GRAND DAME! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

http://www.exilemedia-hosted.com/fets3/nsonia397sx/10.html

:D theres just something about gripping those supple bum cheeks and pulling that smoooooooth little piece of fun wrinkle right onto your face...other than that.....she's a goddess.....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: you certianly have that right.

wow, so judging by those message videos from her, she wont quit doing new stuff. I mean stuff starring her in the main role. So glad to hear it, really looking forward for new material with her. Hope she was serious about that gangbang thing, that would be soo damn hot seeing her doing one. Most guys she ever had on film was three as fas as I know. Also excited about those fan-meetings, where members can visit a real videoshot.

wow, so judging by those message videos from her, she wont quit doing new stuff. I mean stuff starring her in the main role. So glad to hear it, really looking forward for new material with her. Hope she was serious about that gangbang thing, that would be soo damn hot seeing her doing one. Most guys she ever had on film was three as fas as I know. Also excited about those fan-meetings, where members can visit a real videoshot.

Yeah the future looks great with new stuff to come... Don't think she will stop doing stuff...

That's good, I don't really tune in for the other girls on the site.

annod

If boobs were candy...we'd all have rotten teeth!!
Boink..boink..boink :rubbel: what a bum!:bowdown:

(Dont attach pics mid thread)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her new vid is only the second time she refers to anal, and the first time she actually says she does it. Great tease..LS anal would be epic.