• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KT So

webjules

Banned
kt-so-bricks-01.jpg kt-so-bricks-06.jpg

http://www.tiny-asians.com/2016/07/01/kt-so-bricks-and-ruffles/

:eek:

So freaking hot! So how does her dang site work anyway? I know a lot of people complain about it - and it's always a weird deal when someone that joins a site doesn't immediately get access to all new material - I mean, that's why you join, right? You can find the archived stuff all around the internet these days if you know how to type KT So into google. But does anybody know how her site works? They talk about "loyalty" benefits to members that stick around. Is that stick around 1 month? 2 months? If you join for 3 months - one of the membership options - do you immediately get "loyalty" benefits? It's amazing how difficult it is to find out such basic information, since nobody associated with the site seems to want to answer any questions.

I was a member of the site for a while. As for the loyalty plan, I believe you have to be a member 90 days or so to become a loyal member. Where they really get you is with the zip sets. You have to buy them almost sequentially, at a HUGE expense for a 10 minute video with a great big watermark through it. If you choose to become a member and want to buy the zip sets which is were she is at her hottest, SAVE you pennies.