• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KT So

here it is

63633_23ii6o4_123_419lo.jpg

Too funny. Her site is not down. That's exactly what I was just saying and you just proved my point. If you went to her site and got some government "cyber-crime" (or something like that) screen. That means your IP was banned too. If you're banned you get redirected to that page automatically.
This is why I believe she should get a new webmaster. The one she's been with is going to run off all her customers by either banning them or alienating them with shit customer service....or both. Makes one think he's purposefully trying to kill her site.

it's funny. I heard the only reason her zipsets/webcams are being shared on t orrents is because her webmaster is such an ass

edit:
2.) Don't trade or share stolen content from a paysite. This includes giving links to t-orrents, p2p sharing sites, or telling people where to go find the stolen content on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a Video, the best ever... She was teasing fully nude. Naked nipples, covered with a hint of soap foam and all the time moving and sliding a little peace of soap in front of her snatch. It was incredible, so hot and risky. Sometimes free hand sitting on the soap, the other time she nearly pushed it into her pussy. However, she always manages to cover her pussy with this little thing, so I never could see her labia :( Maybe a little slip, nut sadly no chance to recognize details ... So the question: who knows the vid? Sadly I`m unable to take sceenshots..
And the bigger question: is there any kind of pic or vid showing her fully nude?? I would love. I Love this women!

Last edited:
Saw a Video, the best ever... She was teasing fully nude. Naked nipples, covered with a hint of soap foam and all the time moving and sliding a little peace of soap in front of her snatch. It was incredible, so hot and risky. Sometimes free hand sitting on the soap, the other time she nearly pushed it into her pussy. However, she always manages to cover her pussy with this little thing, so I never could see her labia :( Maybe a little slip, nut sadly no chance to recognize details ... So the question: who knows the vid? Sadly I`m unable to take sceenshots..
And the bigger question: is there any kind of pic or vid showing her fully nude?? I would love. I Love this women!

where did you see the video at?

where did you see the video at?

I`m not sure. Just a lucky found. I put some screenshots on yahoogroups. You can see them if you are member...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mangakunja/photos/album/331877878/pic/list

I had to censor them, but i swear in original you could see nipple and in just a short moment a little pussy slip, sure she didn`t notice it happened...
Its also not clear visible, but she seems to have a ral nice pussy what you can see. She also has a landing strip, but her labia is fully shaved...