• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

:) KristiMaxx.com is FINALLY here!

Guys need to get over the whole big ass girls can only have big dick...uh no. There is the position called missionary and there is a position called doggie where the face is down and the ass is up. Tell me where an average dick cant go? My pussy is clearly there to be penetrated.

PS my fave position is missionary with my legs all the way in the flexible position (yes thick girls can be flexible and this chick is VERY flexible) and i love how the dick hit the gspot when i have my body positioned that way ;)

Well said Kristi the more flexible means more positions no matter what size your working with. That being said that is my favorite position too. Id like to see more of that in the future with whoever you happen to be working with.

Guys need to get over the whole big ass girls can only have big dick...uh no. There is the position called missionary and there is a position called doggie where the face is down and the ass is up. Tell me where an average dick cant go? My pussy is clearly there to be penetrated.

PS my fave position is missionary with my legs all the way in the flexible position (yes thick girls can be flexible and this chick is VERY flexible) and i love how the dick hit the gspot when i have my body positioned that way ;)

Not to mention woman on top and sideways positions. I love a woman on top to free up my hands, and sideways/splitting bamboo so I can grab her hips or thigh and thrust hard and deep. I may only be average size myself but there's no way your curves would scare me off, it would be the complete opposite! Like the saying goes, where there's a will, there's a way :D

Kristi Maxx

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats on the website!

Thanks hun!!

Not to mention woman on top and sideways positions. I love a woman on top to free up my hands, and sideways/splitting bamboo so I can grab her hips or thigh and thrust hard and deep. I may only be average size myself but there's no way your curves would scare me off, it would be the complete opposite! Like the saying goes, where there's a will, there's a way :D

Ha exactly! Plenty of positions for big booty girls ;) Plus it is nice in doggie when the guy grabs the ass and just pounds away ;)

Best addition to the site I have seen in forever. Welcome Sugar!! YOU WILL be getting my personal F.B. Addy for sure. Use it ;)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Thank you everyone! :) I am going to be more active on here. I have been an OCSM for a little bit now and should use this site for what it is worth.
:)

Welcome and please do stay here and enjoy this place. We are good people except for Vanilla Bear. He is a cheap fuck that will beg you for free subscriptions by PM. Just post a few pix of your toes to shut him up.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/kristi-maxx said:
Kristi Maxx[/URL][/B], post: 8116665, member: 791530"]haha noted. ;) Thanks for the heads up dear

Don't listen to Bobo, Kristi! He's just jelly of my sex appeal to OCSMs. :cool:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Kristi Maxx[/URL][/B], post: 8120281, member: 791530"]lol I am just being polite. I am polite to any one who is polite to me. :)
You are sweet. He was right on one part though. You are always welcome to show me your toes. They will only shut me up if stick them in my mouth though. :D

Kristi Maxx[/URL][/B], post: 8120281, member: 791530"] You are all good people in my book so far ;)
In that book, when are you gonna make love to Vanilla Bear? :)