• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keyra Augustina / Keyra Agustina

The hottest ASS on the planet - Vida Guerra or Keyra Augustina?

• Vida Guerra

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Keyra Augustina

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
yemina = keyra ??

Hi Everybody, maybe I'm misguided. hopefully someone can set me straight on this. But there is a chica on supertangas named Yemina that looks Extremely similiar to the long lost Keyra Agustina.
Both are from Argentina,and have almost identical bodies. Thin long limbs and of course the culo is unbelievable. Even their hands look the same.

I don't know, does anybody?, but i'm at least 50% sure its the same girl. It could be keyra pulling a fast one.

You decide.

http://www.supertangas.com/index.php?s=Argentina

http://www.teletet.org/?post_id=174281

And also, could we stop mentioning "buffy the body" in the same catagory as keyra, vida,mindy vega and selena spice. I believe in freedom of opinion but thats just ridiculous

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Re: Keyra Augustina

no responses in a week, I guess I should change my name to threadkiller.
I still think theyre the same girl

Keyra Augusta

She has got to have ONE of the hottest asses in the world, atleast that has been shown worldwide. So with that said why is she not on here ?:eek:

Re: Keyra Augusta

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
i tried to search board that that was what i received
:confused:

Re: Keyra Augusta

Keyra has to have one of the finest, if not THE finest asses on this planet. The first time i saw it, i couldnt even beleive an ass could be shaped so perfectly. I think that some lucky dude is tapping that azz...what a great life that would be...& to think that that ass is attached to a skinny body too....sometimes if a chick has a great ass, her stomach is not flat....not Keyra's....flat as a Kansas interstate... mmmmm....