• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

kerrylouise

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Guys

So finally the moment u have all been waiting for... Me and Phoenix Marie together!!!

"Dr Phoenix Marie and nurse Kerry Louise have been monitoring Charles Dera's sleep patterns for a couple of hours and things seem to be going smoothly until Kerry leans over Charles to plug a lamp in. Phoenix realizes that Charles's brain reacts oddly when in close proximity's to female private parts. In the name of science they fuck the hell of to Charles"

Enjoy... I know I did!

kerrylouise

kerrylouise

Hey Guys

So last night I attended the UKAP Party. It was held on Battersea Barge and is just for industry people so is a small get together. Its fun as we never really get to all meet up and have a good old chat so UKAP is ideal! Also this year they were giving out 2 Awards. Best Male Performer who was Pete OToole and Best Female Performer which was Tanya Cox, Well done guys :) I attended the Party with Krystal Niles, Lucy Love, Shay Hendrix, Loz lorrimar and Jesse. Once at the Awards we met up with Crystal Pink, Tanya Tatye, Jordan Kingsley, Syren Sexton, Mark Sloan and Many More. It was a great night - Also Michelle Moist was DJ'ing so that was great!
Heres some piccys :)

kerrylouise

kerrylouise

So whilst filming for PureXXXFilms a few weeks back I got horny and love a cheeky solo.... Its out now... Heres what they wrote..

"US GIRLS LOVE HAVING KERRY LOUISE ON OUR SITE; SHE'S GOT A GORGEOUS TIGHT TANNED LITTLE BODY AND SHE LOVES THE THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS AT HOME HAVING A STROKE WHIST SHE'S RAMMING HERSELF WITH HER TOY, IMAGINING THAT YOUR ABOUT TO SHOOT YOUR LOAD ALL OVER THOSE BIG JUICY TITS! SHE SNEAKS INTO A DIRTY LITTLE BACK ALLEY FOR A LITTLE ONE-ON-ONE ACTION TO SHOW YOU GUYS EXACTLY HOW SHE LIKES TO GET FUCKED..."