• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Keeley Hazell vs. Lucy Pinder

Who is the better Brit Busty?

• Keeley Hazell

Votes: 88 33.6%
  • Lucy Pinder

Votes: 117 44.7%
  • Can't decide!

Votes: 43 16.4%
  • someone else

Votes: 14 5.3%

• Total voters

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Lucy for me

CherylFan

Closed Account
Really really difficult one this. Lucy Pinder is very attractive with a lovely figure and nice breasts. Keeley Hazell is also very attractive with a lovely figure and nice breasts. I think you would have to have one one night and one the next to try them both out before deciding. Although Keeley Hazell has done a sex tape and Lucy hasn`t, and judgiung by the way Keeley sucks her boyfriend I think I`d vote for her.

kumarjai

Banned
keeley-hazell is more attractive as she also goes topless

http://*******************************/2010/02/keeley-hazell-goes-topless.html

lucy-pinder goes topless

1 vol

2 vol

between those 2, i'd say Lucy Pinder. i think Lindsey Strutt is the hottest though

Both Lucy Pinder and Keeley Hazell are beautiful, sexy in thier own rights. Since I am a big over, I tend sway to Lucy Pindewr. Her boobs are bigger than Keeley Hazell. Lindsey Strutt is definitely hot. I like Michelle Marsh (blonde beauty and has nice big boobs). Over all Keeley Hazell has all. But I still choose Lucy Pinder over Keeley Hazeell due to Lucy Pinder's boobs are bigger. Rakshana is hot. She has nice big boobs too. I also like Malene Espensen's big boobs. Above all I like big boobs. But I prefer big naturals boobs than fake /silicone boobs. Rachel Aldana, Linsey Dawn McKnezie, Lorna Morgan, Kerrie Marie boobs are great and huge (naturals). Sammy Braddy, Eva boobs are wonderful (big naturals).