• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
The YouKandy voting contest for March is almost over already!! Lets try and rally all the votes we can before the end of the month!!! We need the entire #RayneArmy to do their part in order to win this one guys!!! And, Thanks Again to EVERYONE who has helped with voting so far this month!! You guys are AWESOME!!! <3

XOXO

VOTE HERE=> www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne/vote

Attachments

• KR63s.jpg
    KR63s.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 234
  • KR62.jpg
    KR62.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 216
:lovebunny: Happy Easter Kaylee :lovebunny:

I have voted a few times for you this month and will be trying to get another couple of votes in by the end of the month for a late surge to the top. :D

KayleeRayne

Come on guys, a last sprint for Kaylee, been voting a lot this month, apparently not enough......lets give it our best once more........

And damn girl, thsoe pics are amazing, those legs :bowdown:

Yeah...we ended up in 4th place. BUt Thats ok!! Because I know we'll kick some ass this month!! Glad you liked those pics guys!! ;-)

PLEASE CAST YOUR APRIL VOTE(S) FOR ME HERE GUYS=> www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne/vote

just voted :)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...we ended up in 4th place. BUt Thats ok!! Because I know we'll kick some ass this month!! Glad you liked those pics guys!! ;-)

PLEASE CAST YOUR APRIL VOTE(S) FOR ME HERE GUYS=> www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne/vote

just voted :)

KayleeRayne

Come on guys, a last sprint for Kaylee, been voting a lot this month, apparently not enough......lets give it our best once more........

And damn girl, thsoe pics are amazing, those legs :bowdown:

Your In 4th Now Kaylee!! Luv The New Pics Babe!!:drawheart:

7th :/! Oh anyway, to be in the top ten for that many times already with THAT many models is quite incredible really.....but to be first for once would be fantastic ofcours.....

KayleeRayne

Voted and will keep voting all month to help you win. :D

Vote,d hope you get it

Voted in 7th place right now

Voted for Special 'K' today ! Deserves to be at No1 Babe position

7th :/! Oh anyway, to be in the top ten for that many times already with THAT many models is quite incredible really.....but to be first for once would be fantastic ofcours.....

Vote +1 :thumbsup:

Voted for April

Thanks guys!!! Yeah, the contest is pretty tough this month!! But its still really early. So, lets keep getting those votes in & I'm sure we'll get back up in the top spots really fast. I have all the confidence in the world with all of you supporting me!! I cant thank you guys enough ;-) XOXO

Anyone who hasnt yet, PLEASE take a second to skip over to YouKandy and cast a quick vote for April!!!

=> www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne/vote

KayleeRayne

Attachments

• KR10T.jpg
    KR10T.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 263
  • KR55T.jpg
    KR55T.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Kaylee Rayne- Pink Dress Nude- 09.jpg
    Kaylee Rayne- Pink Dress Nude- 09.jpg