• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Ill be live on all my cameras, booking Skype Chats and Shows, taking calls and texts on Verified Call & ChatStar... So, hit me up on any of my stores, sites or services if you want to play!! ;-) XOXO

Live Webcam:

www.cammodelstore.com/kayleerayne
www.youkandy.com/kayleerayne

Skype Shows & Chats:

www.cammodelstore.com/kayleerayne
www.cammodeldirectory.com/model/kaylee-rayne

Text Me:

www.chatstar.com/Kaylee_Rayne

Call Me:

1(800)320-9572 Ext 48
www.chatstar.com/Kaylee_Rayne
www.verifiedcall.com/profiles/kayleerayne

Yes fourth!! I thought it was going all wrong this month, 9th I believe at one point. Still incredible though with almost 900 contenders, but this is a nice sprint :jump:

- - - Updated - - -

Woooof amazing pics again :D

KayleeRayne

Yes fourth!! I thought it was going all wrong this month, 9th I believe at one point. Still incredible though with almost 900 contenders, but this is a nice sprint :jump:

- - - Updated - - -

Woooof amazing pics again :D

Yes, its been a close contest all month long!! I think we're in a good position to win ;-) ...and Im glad you liked the pics babe!! XOXO

I've managed to make a few votes for you this month, but for a sexy babe like you I think I can squeeze in a few more votes. :D

Come on guys, for the last few meters towards the finish, a last sprint. Lets get our princess :bowdown: back in the top three at least!!!!!!!!

Most welcome Kaylee <3! By the way I tried to congratulate Siswet with her victory since she is from my country, but a message to send to her cost tokens :p! Makes me even vote harder for you the next time, so much more approachable and in the end that gets you more fansb and more love(d).
Have a great sunday lovely Kaylee.......

That is sweet of you Kaylee :)! We did message each other earlier on that site, so not sure why I would have to pay tokens to congratulate her. But maybe because you mailed me in the first place, that is the only thing I can think of. Thanks for trying to to explain :)!
And you can message me anytime, here..... there....email. Bugs will be happening anywhere, had some problems with a different site myself yesterday, and here it is on and off too. Luckily quite steady for a month now :)!

Aww thanks babe!!! but....actually, she cant change that. Its the same for every model on YouKandy. So dont hold that against her!! ;-) Im sure shes really nice. :)

oh, and I tried to message you, but I cant send messages at the moment. I get some strange error when I try to send or respond to any PMs :-(

KayleeRayne

That is sweet of you Kaylee :)! We did message each other earlier on that site, so not sure why I would have to pay tokens to congratulate her. But maybe because you mailed me in the first place, that is the only thing I can think of. Thanks for trying to to explain :)!
And you can message me anytime, here..... there....email. Bugs will be happening anywhere, had some problems with a different site myself yesterday, and here it is on and off too. Luckily quite steady for a month now :)!

Yeah, I think it did wave the charge since I messaged first. Good call. I didnt even think of that! lol. I'm still semi-new there so I havent figured it all out yet. <3 And about the messages.... 1st time Ive had a problem here. But the F.O. staff is really good. They usually get right on shit. I hardly ever have tech issues here ;-)

Semi new, I do get that......you have a real busy job, hard to get into all the site(s), too busy a life for that. But I/we do love you here. At least you take the effort to talk to the fans, that is so cool of you and appreciated believe me.
I try to vote as much as I can, likely a few days not online myself, but I promise to make up for it ;)!

Ha cool, so we can vote more often like that whoohooooooo....