• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Katie (Planet Katie / Chase the Hottie)

If anyones interested for the right price I can tell you the real plante katies name and also tell you other info about her including how you can contact her phone and recieve videos and pics from her and a fair price. This is not a joke I came across her on facebook and soon became aware that this girl was the plantet katie from the internet. like I said earlier for the right price I can give out this information. This is no joke!

You think so hey? Well if you know her so well then give us a shot at what you know? Hahaha I know for a fact from reading through these stupid blogs your all wrong. I talk to her a few times a week so If Im the one whos wrong then I guess I dont know anything right? Like I said I will tell you anything you want to know about her for the right price.

Hey man I would pay for that info??? Does she still shoot nude?? I was a memeber for a few years when she used to update... shoot me an email, let me know how much.

You guys are losers. Seriously, that Amber chick is fake, along with everything that others have written. First, her name isn't Katie. That's a name she used while doing it. Second, she doesn't live in Texas at all. Third, all the pictures on here were stolen from the real "Planet Katie". "Planet Katie" told me to tell you that you guys are stupid. I showed her this forum and all she did was laugh at the things you put. And if you're wondering why I'm putting "Planet Katie" like so, it's because you don't need to know her real name. If she wanted you to know it, she would have told you herself. For all you fakes, both men and women, get a life. She read this and said she never met any of you in her life. I know who she really is. I'm actually talking to her on the phone right now. If you need proof, ask me and I'll tell or show you.

youngred07

Closed Account
Like everyone else......
Nobody proves anything here, so maybe you can be different
But thx for telling, appreciate it

I have no reason to lie about it. Like I said, she looked at the forum and laughed at the idiots on here and there stories. As soon as she gets a new digital camera, she'll take a picture proving to everyone on here and the world that she is the real deal. It's easy for anyone to just post an old picture from 2008, but if you can post a new picture, that should be proof enough. Just wait. She'll get a fresh picture up on here for everyone to see.

youngred07

Closed Account
You said you were gonna prove it :)
why not do it.
No problem if you don't

I know she has quit long ago, and that she actually is a nice and normal girl, well not normal ;) She's a terrific person, and there is just something about her...

she is so hot

24117_78_123_412lo.jpg

There was a website that had the video to this...

(btw, is this alright as one pic or is it counted for all the different screens?)

Alright here's the deal. I am the REAL Chase/Katie. My real name is Kathryn/Katie. I lived in Dallas for a while, but recently moved. I have one Myspace page, I also have a "fan" page that is run by myself and a friend of mine. We recently started it to call out fakers. I don't get on MS very much anymore. I'm a FB addict. You guys all very sweet, but honestly I'm done with the modeling and I hate it when people try adding me and asking me for pictures. I did it for the money nothing else. I'd love to add you all to my page, but due to the amount of people out there faking me I can't. All the people on this and other forums that are claiming to know and/or be me are LIARS!!!!! Those that believe the person they are talking to is me, well, you're being screwed over big time. I'm not sure what else to say. If you have questions for/about me feel free to hit up the "fan" page... You'll more than likely get a response from that one then my personal page. If you are concerned you're being lied to by a fake contact the fan page and my friend will help you as best she can.

FAN PAGE PROOF

k4getd.jpg

MY PERSONAL PAGE

a7px.jpg