• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

can someone please tell me if she has done any sets where she spreads her ass...or anything like that, coz I got to say that this teasing bullshit is wearing pretty thin.......how long does she expect she can pull off this innocent teen routine before her looks start to fade...

she reminds me of Lisa Boyle......a F**k'in tease till the day she dies......and that is boringgggggg:sleep:

yeah so has she actually done any relative hardcore posing?..ie- pussy AND ass.....

blakat

Banned
can someone please tell me if she has done any sets where she spreads her ass...or anything like that, coz I got to say that this teasing bullshit is wearing pretty thin.......how long does she expect she can pull off this innocent teen routine before her looks start to fade...

she reminds me of Lisa Boyle......a F**k'in tease till the day she dies......and that is boringgggggg:sleep:

yeah so has she actually done any relative hardcore posing?..ie- pussy AND ass.....

I think there's plenty of full-nude sets in this thread. I have had videos of her dildoing and playing with herself. Quit bitching and start looking :computer: Good luck

I think there's plenty of full-nude sets in this thread. I have had videos of her dildoing and playing with herself. Quit bitching and start looking :computer: Good luck

you mean the 0 face vids or something different or you talking poo?

blakat

Banned
Yup, the O-Face, the Rabbit and so on. There have been some good full-nude posts here, but I guess they got deleted :dunno:

I agree that she is getting boring too. I'm not calling for hardcore. just a little bit more creativity in her shoots. it seems like it's always just the same poses over again in some studio just with a different outfit. after what? like five years, gimme some angles, outdoors shoots like she used to. something here.

people seem to agree that she needs to change it up.....I suggest that she spreads that ASS fully naked...( no side angle cover up shit! ) and does some hardcore posing....she has a gorgeous bod lets see all of it!

and the vids...O face and rabbit...IMO that is hardly fully naked...she has a knack for covering herself with odd angles...and i bet if the camera ever caught her pussy being a bit too wide in a shot...she would blatantly edit that shit out!

I hope in the next year or so she decides to get more hardcore...otherwise Kate wil just be a Fucking tease ....and I hate fucking teases....