• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kate's Playground / Kates Playground

The_only_Spunky

Approved Content Owner
katesplayground-intheshower-005.jpg

http://katesplaygroundandfriends.com/in-the-shower/

Where'd you dig this one up from, Spunky? Surely those are old pics that have never been released. I find it doubtful that she's come out of retirement after such a long hiatus.

That set is old...was taken like 3 years ago

Are you sure? I agree the photos were probably taken 3 years ago, but this set has been uploaded to katesplayground.com only a few days ago. Spunky is not in the habit of putting the same set up twice on these sites.

Maybe you think you've seen it before because it looks a lot like her other sets. If you can find a conversation in this thread from when it was first uploaded I'd be inclined to believe you.

According to the EXIF data on the picsets I have, the latest pics I have are from 2011.

The stuff she has been posting the last couple of years has a date of 2009. The lower quality webcam type pics are from 2011.

According to the EXIF data on the picsets I have, the latest pics I have are from 2011.

The stuff she has been posting the last couple of years has a date of 2009. The lower quality webcam type pics are from 2011.

It was around the same time that Sweet Krissy started using a webcam instead of having Spunky do the photos. It would be interesting to know what happened around this time.

I still fap to this girls videos even though they’re old and dated. She had the perfect body. I’d give anything to see her videos in HD. Or for that sex tape that’ll never be released. That would be the holy grail