• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Skateboard P

Now dats nutty!
tumblr_mzh2f1Pl9S1rphgogo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzh2f1Pl9S1rphgogo5_500.gif

tumblr_mzh2f1Pl9S1rphgogo7_500.gif

tumblr_mzh2f1Pl9S1rphgogo8_500.gif

tumblr_mzh2f1Pl9S1rphgogo10_500.gif

I recently received a Score mailer and inside it showed the "As you Wish" dvd. It showed a picture of Karina Hart in a wonder women costume. She doesn't wear it in the dvd. So I wonder, where can we see this unreleased material? Does anyone have any knowledge of it?

I recently received a Score mailer and inside it showed the "As you Wish" dvd. It showed a picture of Karina Hart in a wonder women costume. She doesn't wear it in the dvd. So I wonder, where can we see this unreleased material? Does anyone have any knowledge of it?
i hope this is true but i don't think SCORE will hold this material all this long especially after Karina quit it

No it was not. There is a video with Karina and Christy in bed. They talk about Karina's heavy jugs and about how they did a scene together. Christy asks Karina if she liked it and Karina seems a little uncomfortable about it. I know they have a photo set with the 2 of them in tight dresses. I'm sure there is video to go with it. I think score is holding out.

No it was not. There is a video with Karina and Christy in bed. They talk about Karina's heavy jugs and about how they did a scene together. Christy asks Karina if she liked it and Karina seems a little uncomfortable about it. I know they have a photo set with the 2 of them in tight dresses. I'm sure there is video to go with it. I think score is holding out.
i don't think SCORE would hold a scene since 2009 till now for sure it's just a rumor since they can't find a girl that can fill Karina's seat. scene which Karina & Christy talks on bed released along time. Scene were they wearing tight dresses "photo set only" released too
i know we all hope there is a good scene for her but we should stop dreaming she's retired and she will never back again
we all miss her :(