• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Karina Hart ?

is it a fact or just opinion??
:ban2:

I guess she could always change her mind, so that wouldn't make it a fact exactly, but for the moment, she's done. :(

I can't believe i took her career for granted. I always thought she would continue forever. I just hope she is having a break or something. The worst part is not knowing the truth. The wait goes on...

I can't believe i took her career for granted. I always thought she would continue forever. I just hope she is having a break or something. The worst part is not knowing the truth. The wait goes on...

she was working on her new site one year ago, then she got a bf... heard they broke up, but seemed she cannot start her site so she gave up

she was working on her new site one year ago, then she got a bf... heard they broke up, but seemed she cannot start her site so she gave up

we're still waiting
i think she should continue with SCORE
may be she make HC or new DVD but she wait until we become bored from her
old stuff .
i hope she still in the career

we're still waiting
i think she should continue with SCORE
may be she make HC or new DVD but she wait until we become bored from her
old stuff .
i hope she still in the career

I do find it annoying when models do a H/C scene once and then never again. Karina should have made a decision in private beforehand either to continue as a softcore model or to take the permanent plunge into a H/C career. The teasing is unbearable! So i doubt we will ever see her with a guy on screen again. :crying:

I do find it annoying when models do a H/C scene once and then never again. Karina should have made a decision in private beforehand either to continue as a softcore model or to take the permanent plunge into a H/C career. The teasing is unbearable! So i doubt we will ever see her with a guy on screen again. :crying:

yeah i think you're right
but she had done a tit fuck
may be she do it again

yeah i think you're right
but she had done a tit fuck
may be she do it again

as far as I know, she does not consider it HC as there was neither penetration nor oral. However, the idea that she did make a hc scene is not so crazy as she is claiming almost screaming that "if you hear or read I have done hardcore those rumors are untrue, I have not and never will do" So maybe there is a hc private scene that she is not proud of.maybe...

When she started modeling I thought that she never would come near cock but she did a tit-fuck scene, majority of big-tit models never did that (Bea Flora, Merylin Sakova...). So, she is not as innocence as she pretends to be. I really hope we should see more of her. Also, in this recession time, she has one more reason to continue...