• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Karina Hart ?

Is she still active? Just 4-5 updates in 2010 which were filmed back in August and November 2009. :crying::crying::crying:

Do you have link if it is active? Isn't she have contract with DDF?

i am not sure about ddf seems she is doing just some appereances but no long term contract... i sent her some messages but she read it and doesnt reply. She got mad at me after her tittyfuck video cause i had a contest where fans could vote if they wanted her to perform in xx-cel cause i think fans could help to make her go into that direction, it was a fan made contest, but she took it seriously

She got mad at me after her tittyfuck video cause i had a contest where fans could vote if they wanted her to perform in xx-cel cause i think fans could help to make her go into that direction, it was a fan made contest, but she took it seriously
Too bad, she is type of women that comes to eart one in 1000000 years. XXX is nothing bad, she shows to us all parts of her body, and you say that xxx is logical step. I really get opssessed with Karina. I send her friend request at fb but seems she don't use it much.

AlaeNoctis

Banned

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

C'mon guys... personal info is off-limits.