• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Re: Karina Hart ?

What an amazing girl. It's not even just her boobs that make her sexy, she is the total package. Just wish she did hardcore.

Oh well, you gotta take the good with that bad.

What an amazing girl. It's not even just her boobs that make her sexy, she is the total package. Just wish she did hardcore.
Oh well, you gotta take the good with that bad.
Have you seen her softcore videos? PoV that makes 99% hardcore look tame.

She's almost perfect, except for a weird scar-like thing on the inner side of her left boob. It's quite obvious (especially in the videos) and it even projects outward when she squeezes the boob. Has anyone other than me noticed it? It does turn me off a lot. Can anybody explains what this is?! :(

The screenshot below shows it when it projects outward. The scar itself is evident from the other side.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:

WHO CARES??!! Nice to have a first post in which you instantly go pissing off the subject of the thread..... very constructive! Wouldn't find it strange if you start collecting "red cubes" with that...

AlaeNoctis

Banned

WHO CARES??!! Nice to have a first post in which you instantly go pissing off the subject of the thread..... very constructive! Wouldn't find it strange if you start collecting "red cubes" with that...

Pravda.

It's true.

Of red cubes I do understand! Keep the good job, mate!

Now serious, pal, Karina is perfect, so don't try
to find imperfections on her flawless beauty.

Sorry if my post offended you (I'm still puzzled as to why).

There IS a scar-like thing/swelling on the inner side of her left breast. Don't deny it. Just check out her videos. I just wanted to know what that could be. Just curious, you know. I expected mature users answering rationally and accordingly.

She's almost perfect, except for a weird scar-like thing on the inner side of her left boob. It's quite obvious (especially in the videos) and it even projects outward when she squeezes the boob. Has anyone other than me noticed it? It does turn me off a lot. Can anybody explains what this is?! :(

The screenshot below shows it when it projects outward. The scar itself is evident from the other side.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator maleonetwo]

You're right, it's there. And hey, it makes sense that you'd point it out, I mean there's nothing off limits when we're talking about nude models/performers. We discuss their bodies, it's how we do.

She's amazingly hot, and this doesn't bother me, but yes indeed it is there.

You're right, it's there. And hey, it makes sense that you'd point it out, I mean there's nothing off limits when we're talking about nude models/performers. We discuss their bodies, it's how we do.

She's amazingly hot, and this doesn't bother me, but yes indeed it is there.

It is there. It does seem like when ever we see true perfection like Karina Hart, we search for any flaw and then focus on it.

Her face goes with her one of a kind rack very well. most racks are not big, smooth, shapely, pink, AND puffy at the same time. well she has all boobtributes kickin, like big versions of jessica sweet, Katerina Konec, Aspen Stevens, Midwest mandy mixed together. the ultimate super rack. :bowdown:

Hmmm, though your pic has been banned I remember it and it looked more like a crease on her skin from wearing her bra.

:hatsoff:

Scar or not there no fucking way I,m kicking that out of bed she is so goddamn sexy. :lovecoupl

karinahart_red12.jpg

AlaeNoctis

Banned

It is there. It does seem like when ever we see true perfection like Karina Hart, we search for any flaw and then focus on it.
I must be blind then, because I'll be damn if I can find it. In fact, the only thing I ever see on Karina are skin imprints due to her underwire or other clothing. My wife gets those as well. Blemishes, little irritations and even a little boil every now and then are not uncommon either, especially if a new bra is not fitting her well.

But her breasts aren't what I love. It's that thick form that is molded and curved perfectly head-to-toe. The breasts are a nice touch, and are a nice complement to her obscenely (in a good way) wide hips and full set of thigh-ass.

AlaeNoctis

Banned

But her breasts aren't what I love. It's that thick form that is molded and curved perfectly head-to-toe. The breasts are a nice touch, and are a nice complement to her obscenely (in a good way) wide hips and full set of thigh-ass.

Hahaha!!! Gentlemen, here you have a lad with great sense o humor!

Professor, who do you pretend to decive with this
ready-made-ever-repeating speach of yours?

I mean, you got to BIG BREASTED WOMEN'S topics and start
to say "Oh, me likes hips, me likes hip..."

This is not the first time I catch you doing this...

Just tell me something, did you hooked you wife like this?

You looked at her chest and said "Oh babe, me is in love with your hips!"

I must be blind then, because I'll be damn if I can find it. In fact, the only thing I ever see on Karina are skin imprints due to her underwire or other clothing. My wife gets those as well. Blemishes, little irritations and even a little boil every now and then are not uncommon either, especially if a new bra is not fitting her well.

I agree with you Prof she is insanely gorgeous. :nanner: