• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Karina Hart's other names

Ok we all know that Karina Hart models now for Score under that name but what names was she using before she signed up with Score?
Anyone know?
Finding this stuff in a timely manner is kinda important cause when Score signs a girl to a contract they start looking for a buying up the rights to stuff that they did previously to make it hard to or almost impossible to find.
Like Christy Marks/Jerri Monet or Busty Merilyn/Merilyn Sakova/Anna Sukova

Re: Karina Hart's other names

Still looking for Karina Harts name before she started doing stuff for Score as it appears to be not so easy to find.

Still looking for Karina Harts name before she started doing stuff for Score as it appears to be not so easy to find.

Still need her other names...

Yep....
Still looking for her name before she did stuff for Score.

Re: Karina Hart ?

The second pic, #49:
http://titdirectory.com/big-tits/big-tits-1621-karina-hart/2/KarinaHart49.jpg

That side shot represents all the attributes that makes me nuts for her in one, full, head-to-toe, bent shot. Look at those fucking thighs and that thick, full ass, and how high it starts on her mid-section. The bent back, the hanging bust, the slender (straight down) mis-section and (although you can't see it) stomach. It's so extremely rare to get such a woman curved, with such a full, wide frame, but still slender and with a small mid-section.

Now imagine yourself under her, with her womanhood speared by your member. Now remember you only have one mouth and two other appendages to enjoy all those curves and all that beauty with. ;)

Re: Karina Hart ?

K, does a ******* exist yet of her new dvd? Am i just not looking hard enough? Scoreland kinda duped me into signing up by leading me into thinking they had her "hardcore" scene on the site. So theyve got enough of my money; i ain't buyin the damn thing now.