• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
does this mean no more pics and other new stuff from her now? is she calling it day?

she hasn't updated in months. pretty sure she is done and has retired from the modeling gig, so no more new pictures :(

And she never even showed a nipple : (
yeah, thats a shame. all we got was alittle slip in one set. there was that set she did when she started with the bikini she didnt realize was see through when wet.

i've been following her for years along with other like caseys cam, kates playgorund etc. i'm sure we'll still find her stuff floating around the net. I'm usually happy with her and other doing the semi naked pics any way cuz I'm more into females tummys and kari got the best looking abs so thats always good enough for me.

Which two sets are these??

2308_10.jpg
with alittle editing/Darkening of the pic you can see right through. that pic was removed from her website some time ago.
karisweetscandid.jpg
thos arnt edited to look like her nip is sticking out. thos pic were on her site. (there is no pussy behind the red splat thing. that was edited out)

Another one bites the dust : (
Hope she comes back or at least we can still browse the net for her pics as videos I suppose.

That is very sad, she was my #1 favorite model ever and I wished I gave her more money. Did she have any sets after either Retro Hotel or Field of Dreams? Also, if there was new sets is there a way I can get it?

That is very sad, she was my #1 favorite model ever and I wished I gave her more money. Did she have any sets after either Retro Hotel or Field of Dreams? Also, if there was new sets is there a way I can get it?

after 406 Retro Hotel - 407 Field of Dreams

408 - Tic-Tac Princess - 409 - December to Remember

410 - Come Back Kid // 411 - FuzzyFun // 412 - Handcuffed In Grey // 413 - Shower Series 511 // 414 - Steamy Shower // 415 - UV Blues

In the original fountain set, there was another picture much more revealing than the one you've posted. Any idea where to find that?

This is my all time fav, close up of Kari; although, it doesn't show anything but you can imagine. This is from the Candid, Hustle Mesh.

Would it be where she's on the checkered sheet on Faucet Fun or is it similar to the one that was posted?

Almost identical to the Faucet picture above but slightly different angle. I remember seeing it soon after the set had been released but never being able to find it again.

Apparently the site expires on July 18 of this year if it wasn't paid, but since it can't find server, I'm thinking the server was in the east where the blackouts happened. Also, the registered IP is from West Palm beach, FL so maybe the storm did something to that. I really hope the site will be back up.

Apparently the site expires on July 18 of this year if it wasn't paid, but since it can't find server, I'm thinking the server was in the east where the blackouts happened. Also, the registered IP is from West Palm beach, FL so maybe the storm did something to that. I really hope the site will be back up.

the site is gone, the member section went down about 3 weeks ago if not more. it was only a matter of time till the main page and tour pages self destructed.