• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Eastcoast1

Banned
ok this does it..biggest tease EVER....i think shes done about all there is to do in a bikini. its time to get naked or move on...no big demand for bikini models when so many will pose nude

I still feel like once she goes nude no one would be interested anymore, I mean look at her thread and Nikki's thread compared to other girls, they just keep getting bumped, even if it is half griping...

I agree though, she's done everything you can do in a bikini 100 times over, but I still watch so... :dunno:

Eastcoast1

Banned
I agree though, she's done everything you can do in a bikini 100 times over...

Well maybe not everything now that I think of it, Callista does non-nude sex scenes I think, but I doubt Kari will be going that route...

It was about 9 months ago. A few members sent in some outfits for a Kari video. It was a cute video, bu that was when things started getting really thin on her site.

It was about 9 months ago. A few members sent in some outfits for a Kari video. It was a cute video, bu that was when things started getting really thin on her site.

The video is called "Hokie" if that helps anything. In different parts of the video, she is wearing a Virginia Tech bikini.

The video is called "Hokie" if that helps anything. In different parts of the video, she is wearing a Virginia Tech bikini.

Correct. I sent in the bikini! :) She asked if i wanted it back after she wore it, but that just seemed too weird.

I have the vid...she looks pretty good. Unfortunately, those were some of the last good memories of Kari's site..after that is was just cancellation because everything just stopped being updated and she was never in the forums.

hahahaaha !!!you pay membership...hahahah !!!! anyone have this and all her vids and photosets..free on many forums
i have from sep'09...and never was a member of your site..

Correct. I sent in the bikini! :) She asked if i wanted it back after she wore it, but that just seemed too weird.

I have the vid...she looks pretty good. Unfortunately, those were some of the last good memories of Kari's site..after that is was just cancellation because everything just stopped being updated and she was never in the forums.

hahahaaha !!!you pay membership...hahahah !!!! anyone have this and all her vids and photosets..free on many forums
i have from sep'09...and never was a member of her site..

Yeah paying for a membership is about as dumb as reading "New Kari Stuff" then realizing it is stuff you have already had for 8-10 months. You guys are still missing a few cams. Funny I have those but you don't. So yeah it really sucks being a former member.

I can see your perspective, but frankly $25 a month for me is is not a burden..more like what my company pays me the first minute I work. You probably have tighter finances bunga66 and so need to get the vids/pics in other ways. To each his own...

Speaking of that..did you like the "Hokie" Kari vid? I thought it was pretty sexy. I know Tony sent in the pink outfit that was pretty hot as well.