• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
Why would any father want to see there daughter nude? And why would any daughter want to get nude for her father!

And why would any daughter want to be sat in front of her father while he's saying, "Just a bit further, so we can nearly see ya pussy."?

Only an IDIOT would believe that story was true :violent:

:wave2::thumbsup::thumbsup::wave2:

Civickiller80,
Hey bro..yep she is still active.

They have been slow on the high-res pics lately, but the webcams are really good. That being said, they have a bunch of shoots going on right now.

Felix and Kari are great. Its a cool community. Glad I'm finally a member

And no, Im not Felix trying to get membership. I just think civic has been a solid provider of content and deserves answers. See you over there. Kari is one of the great ones in this business. Hope this helps.

ok SpringMan... aka... Kari Sweet's Webmaster

Ha! I wish I was the guy taking the pics.

Nope, just a new member over there for a few months now..

Like I said, I think Kari and Felix are back into photoshoot mode and a bunch of stuff is coming out. Im not sure why the webcams are not posted on the forums, but they are real and they are crazy freaking hot. Oh, and another girl showed in the last webcam..I cried tears of joy. Spring

Ha! I wish I was the guy taking the pics.

Nope, just a new member over there for a few months now..

Like I said, I think Kari and Felix are back into photoshoot mode and a bunch of stuff is coming out. Im not sure why the webcams are not posted on the forums, but they are real and they are crazy freaking hot. Oh, and another girl showed in the last webcam..I cried tears of joy. Spring
:confused::confused:u wrote :confused::confused:
"Im not sure why the webcams are not posted on the forums,"
genius:crash:
Simply..nobody join to her site :spump:

Im not sure why the webcams are not posted on the forums,"
genius
Simply..nobody join to her site

Hey ass clown, this thread has more hits than 90% of the others on freeones. That probably means its sorta popular.

BTW..if you have zero interest about Kari, why are you trolling her thread?

Hope you enjoyed the double-owning. :rofl2:

I will check with Felix if its appropriate to post some caps of the webcams. Later!

Civickiller80,
Hey bro..yep she is still active.

They have been slow on the high-res pics lately, but the webcams are really good. That being said, they have a bunch of shoots going on right now.

Felix and Kari are great. Its a cool community. Glad I'm finally a member

And no, Im not Felix trying to get membership. I just think civic has been a solid provider of content and deserves answers. See you over there. Kari is one of the great ones in this business. Hope this helps.

A friend was a member of her site has said to me:
"her site is very boring and she demonstrates scanty interest in the site.And the updates:Few ones in months."
Example only during July 09
KSweets site
updates
1 camchat 1 photo set (and old photos)
To this you name "Its a cool community."
I'm a member of Christina model site (Today the site mas successful of netmodels)
updates
5 new sets 4 camchat 3 vids HD

NO COMMENTS

A friend was a member of her site has said to me:
"her site is very boring and she demonstrates scanty interest in the site.And the updates:Few ones in months."
Example only during July 09
KSweets site
updates
1 camchat 1 photo set (and old photos)
To this you name "Its a cool community."
I'm a member of Christina Lucci AKA Christina Model site (Today the site mas successful of netmodels)
updates
5 new sets 4 camchat 3 vids HD

Kari has been more frequent the last few months. I think the webcams have been outstanding, especially with another hotty joining her.

As for Christina Model...Thanks... great that you have something to enjoy. I guess she is cute.

But when was this a comparison thread? Oh, and are you trying to compare that chic to Kari?? Are you fucking out of your mind?

It would be great if Kari posted updates everyday, but I think we get fantastic content on a regular basis. Oh course we all want more, but it is $25 for a month, I just wiped my ass with $25. Big deal.

Im 100% convinced now that SpringMan is Kari Sweets webmaster.

so he joins in here after more than 80 pages written, just to milk the last drop out of the cow...
if kari finished college, then she´d better quit.
i can live with the memory of kari as iron maiden of nudism.
time to look for another #1

cheers :glugglug:

Im 100% convinced now that SpringMan is Kari sweets webmaster.

As previously stated...I would do practically ANYTHING to video/photo Kari. I'm have not been given that pleasure as of yet.

I have posted a few times because I want folk to join the club for $25 a month. Its not much folks. Really. Walk up the stairs from your parent's basement and ask for the cash..they probably have it for you if you promise to cut the grass.

I agree that the site is not all that it could be, but after 3+ years, there is plenty on the site that is awesome to see. That with a few updates and really good webcams makes me return each month.

Ha ha :D to buy a membership ??? for $25 a month (sucker) HAHA Very stupid
many forums u finds all karisweet's stuff (photo sets / vids (FREE) and a site with few updates ?? non thxs
I just don't see any of these chicks that start out 'NN' as being "artistic models" - it's clear they're posed/posing to invoke excitement/arousement - that is called "a cocktease". When KS strips nude then I will happily pay the money to see it. Not a dime until then. hyr6 i agree CM is better (She has begun like NNmodel but now she show her Goods :nanner:in forums where are post photos set and vids CM is the most requested

Kari has been more frequent the last few months. I think the webcams have been outstanding, especially with another hotty joining her.

As for Christina Model...Thanks... great that you have something to enjoy. I guess she is cute.

But when was this a comparison thread? Oh, and are you trying to compare that chic to Kari?? Are you fucking out of your mind?

It would be great if Kari posted updates everyday, but I think we get fantastic content on a regular basis. Oh course we all want more, but it is $25 for a month, I just wiped my ass with $25. Big deal.

You just wiped your ass with $25? I spend my money on goods and services, its not a comparison thread, but it is also not a "Kiss karia sweets ass" thread. Members here are allowed to talk about what they want, long as they remain respectful and thus far all have pointed out the glaring truth. Her material is boring, the whole teasing Non Nude thing? That got real old real fast, her thread might be popular, but given half the topic of discussion on the thread is the fact her lack of showing anything worth seeing, kinda makes it popular for all the wrong reasons.

You can promote her site all you want, but fact is, people will part with their hard earned money for something worth while, and thus far she has yet to give anyone good enough reason to part with said cash. Hell half her damn free galleries show you the extent of what you are gonna get, i.e nothing. Why spend anything, to see more of the same teasing shots, knowing they wont lead anywhere.

I used to be a fan of hers, the only reason I stopped by was cause I thought there would be a glimmer of hope something worth while might be waiting, and sadly there isnt. Just you flogging a dead horse that no one seems interesting in buying.