• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
ok so i'm probably gonna get blasted for this but i was looking through the beginning of this thread....and has anyone actually identified that blond girl in the first xmas set?

ok so i'm probably gonna get blasted for this but i was looking through the beginning of this thread....and has anyone actually identified that blond girl in the first xmas set?
ya know i asked the same question probably over a year ago, and I never got an answer. However, I just did a quick search on google, and I came up with Kandie, or Sweet Kandie.

do a search and you'll find some stuff from her. I can't tell if it's her in Kari's pics tho...

i don't know...i don't think that's her. i just thought it was weird how the question was posted over and over again and no one seemed to even acknowledge it. all i've even found is listed under "kari and friend".

it's not just you as i am sure that she gets bored with the whole routine about how she will cover her privates going from set to set month after month leaving us all wondering if she will quit or just go into maybe doing at least some topless sets and maybe reviving her fanbase.
this concludes my editorial.

its hilarious...this entire post is 80 pages...i'd say about 75 pages of it are all reposts...she has definitely played out the non nude pictures...even now where all of a sudden she has hair on her box, come on...she's just doing that so you think she's actually showing more, but clearly she isn't showing anything at all...it's all fuckin played out now and she either needs to quit or show something already...the thread has certainly died down big time and her fan base im sure has done the same...try something new Kari

i give her credit for two things: a) for milking the whole NN thing all she can and b) at least she very slowly progressed from keeping most of her clothes on to getting naked and covering up the goods. which means there has to be a couple slips per shoot, so if she pisses the photographer off for whatever reason, something will be out there.
i do agree that she will either quit or go nude/topless soon.