• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kamilla - AKA: Donita, Lida, Lidia, Lissa A, Maria, Marya, Zyta

sandy451

Closed Account

sandy451

Closed Account
this photo shows kamilla in st.petersburg / russia .

sandy451

Closed Account
how do you find this 7100 x 4500 pixel photocreation i made ?

put the link in your browser
http://s11b.****************/images/user/081229/wd4o9259.jpg

with one mouseclick you get the full picture or the detail where your
mouse clicked.

preview
http://s11b.****************/images/user/081229/temp/wd4o9259.jpg

What really cool for me is that one of my Sugarbabies, a cutie I'll call "V" looks so much like Kamilla it's spooky. Same eyes and slender short frame, skin, facial shape, really long black hair. To see Kamilla is a lot like looking at my V. And she's stingy with the "pink" like Kamilla, too. I've spent the last 7 months seducing her and each week she gives me a little more. This was the first week that she slipped a pair of her panties under my pillow before leaving. I'm a journaliast by trade and I'm damn tempted to write about these last months with her sometime! I wonder if Kamilla is still doing pics and vids. Does anyone know?

My post of Jan 12, 09 was back when I was still wondering if I was gonna get much further with her. Now, in mid-April, I have.

(It will help you to understand my delight if you know that I am in my mid-fifties, while V is only 24. Because of the difference in our ages and because I'm more of a Danny Devito than a Zak Effron, it takes a lot of emotional and financial support from me to keep her around.) She's become a very expensive, but very delightfull, habit

As I said, each week she was giving me a little more, but still playing it way close to the vest. When they are that young, it takes a lot to change their thinking. But I have been gently persistent, complimenting her, encouraging her, and especially with explaining how a young woman's true essence is hidden deep between their legs. Now, four months later, it would appear I'm getting thru because now she slips me thongs she's been wearing for a day or 2, (because she's such a clean freak, it takes that long for her essence to really transfer to them), when she comes out to the car when I stop and pick her up. These, I take them home and enjoy when I'm alone. And she has, in just the last week, shaved her sweet little, but very neglected, jet-black bush, (her lover is so clueless, she'd let it go unkempt for a long time,) and has now become quite proud of it and shows that by undressing completely for me, parading around totally naked, but always for just a little while. The vision of her like that leaves me totally breathless, as if I were a panting dog.

And she's become comfortable peeing in front of me now, too, allowing me a good long look at her lovely pussy each time.

Yesterday, we agreed on a deal; there'd be more "favors," from me, if she'd spend more time completely nude, for me, in the privacy of my remote home, with all the curtains drawn.

As we clear each hurdle, I've been encouraging her to ENJOY the experience of being naked for me, which will be a real trick as she's still very much in love with her current boyfriend. I must be making progress on that front, too, as the last time she slipped me a pair of panties she'd been wearing during one of our visits, they were saturated with her sweet spunk. I confess that I long to taste that same elixer, but right from her sweet labia instead of by lingerie proxy.

I hope that moment is coming before too long, too.

There are times, during our days together, that she resembles Kamilla so much you'd swear they were the same girl. The same slender frame, The long black hair down to her lower back, those lean lanky legs and dark eyes, the flat tummy and firm breasts that always seem pert and perfect. The arousing way every part of her young body seems to point dead north. The way she moves and giggles and smiles is strikingly like our K18 Russian beauty. She's the same quirky flirt and carries, so well, the same smoldering loveliness that oozes from Kamilla's every pore. I wish you could see her........ Just once. You'd know what I mean. And, if you're the same gourmet of the feminine feast that I am, you'll understand what a privilege it for me to gaze at her from somewhere in the dream that is the light that beams down around her.

I might paraphrase Sagin when he said that, "he'd always loved to the point of madness, or that which was called madness, because it made no sense to him to love any other way." My beautiful little Sugar Baby, V, is the imbodiment of that thought.

I won't post her photo here, but if you'd like to see just what I've found in this little jewel of this rural mountain countryside, leave a post with a way to email you some of our photos. No, they aren't of her nude, just cute and young. And infinately memorable. You will see just how fortunate I am to have a beautiful gift like this in my life.

And do stay tuned for updates..................

thanks a lot! Would love to see more

Ive got like 150 pics of hers, so if anyone wants pics of stuff she doesn't show all the time like her @ss, vag etc then ask me. ;)

thanks a lot! Would love to see more

Ive got like 150 pics of hers, so if anyone wants pics of stuff she doesn't show all the time like her @ss, vag etc then ask me. ;)

I would like to see the pics you have... send me message and I will send you my e-mail address..

how do you find this 7100 x 4500 pixel photocreation i made ?

put the link in your browser
http://s11b.****************/images/user/081229/wd4o9259.jpg

with one mouseclick you get the full picture or the detail where your
mouse clicked.

preview
http://s11b.****************/images/user/081229/temp/wd4o9259.jpg

Oh.. no go bro' your link is broken :eek: