• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kaitlyn Ashley

does anyone remember this movie title or have clips of it.. When Kaitlyn first started out ( pre implants ) mustve been one of her first movies.. she did a guy, guy, girl scene with husband Jay Ashley and another dude, half way through Jay started sucking on the other dude, the look on Kaitlyns face is priceless ( if i remember correctly ) any idea the name of this amatuer movie:nanner:

This is a reply to my own message.. the move i am talking about is called Bi-Bi Love Amateurs 3..Kaitlyn is credited as Misty.. It is on Bobby Hollanders old video label Quackenbush Video.. if anyone knows where to get it let me know.. or even download it

Re: Kaitlyn Ashley

I really liked Kaitlyn Ashley in this movie.

200full-a-clockwork-orgy.jpg

Yeah Kaitlyn is amazing in this film!

Kaitlyn did "Old School vs New School" on 6 August 2009. One of the loveliest stars out there. I wish she could have done some mainstream, especially considering she has such a funny streak.

I believe that they just used old scenes of Kaitlyn, nothing new

I remember seeing a picture of Kaitlyn Ashley with scat on her face. I am pretty sure it was not photoshopped, since that is what I suspected at first and examined it closely. It was also a pretty sharp, good resolution picture (there may have been two or three in a series, but I am not sure now). This is going back 7 or 10 years since I saw it. She was looking straight at the camera and had a couple of smears and one or two lumps sticking to her cheek.

Does anyone else remember seeing such a pic? Again, I am 99% sure it was of Kaitlyn, and 90% sure it was not photoshopped.

I have seen that pic years ago and I must admit it did look real.