• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Here is a better picture of it

Last edited:
I just watched it and the movie was good. The anal scene was ok (Not a fan of anal) but I wanted to see the her IR debut. That scene was good, not great but good. She suck Jon Jon black cock like a tostie roll, when he fucked her hard and Kagney was riding on his dick like a pony. They didn't kiss which I wanted to see but it was a good scene. Well I can't wait for more IR from Kageny like she said that she was going to do more IR now. I remeber she wanted to do IR before this back in 2009 after that IR website where she fucked a black dido, I don't know the name of it but I hear about it.

Also I hear that she's stated on more than one occasion she only dates black men in her personal life. Well her agent told her not to do it and he have a prolbem with blacks (BTW he have a few black over at LA Direct). They tell these girls that IR would hurt your career and you will lose fans, that is bullshit. For one if girls do IR they will gain new fans, pulse look at the girls who did Interracial like Sasha Grey, Tori Black, Lisa Ann, Joslyn James, Shyla Stylez , Jenna Haze, and Jayden Jaymes (Who do IR once in a while) They are getting alot of mainsteam work then Alexis Texas, Stormy, and others. Pulse Sara Jay who posted here is hot too. Pulse she is I think is working on the all IR website which mean that she is not doing all feather dancing. Well if Kangey does see this when as IR fans can give her ideal on her IR website.

Re: Kagney Linn Karter anal happening soon!

I got it and its great.
Manuel gave it a good pounding.

Well I hope Kagney is doing the all IR website, maybe can she give us some detail about it when she posted here.

I just bought the dvd that she has her first interracial and anal scene I cant wait to get it

Those scene were good, the anal scne was ok, just some anal toy stuff but the IR scene was good, not great but good. Jon Jon fucked the shit out of her, she really was into it. I hope she does more IR like she said. The next IR I want Kageny to be in is with Lex, Ice Cold, Prince Yashusa, or Flash Brown