• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Already saw Milf Magnet, great Fucking, but at the end very bad cumshot, lex cums on Julia Ann`s stomach.
I hope someday Julia will swallow sperm, never saw in her movies that she done that.

I'm with you Pimp2004, I can't wait for her to swallow. I heard from MIke at at Zero Tolerance that her pop shot in Mother Load 4, was one of the hottest things he has ever seen a girl do to end a scene!!! Lets all hope he is right.......:bowdown:......Can't wait for July 1.

I'm with you Pimp2004, I can't wait for her to swallow. I heard from MIke at at Zero Tolerance that her pop shot in Mother Load 4, was one of the hottest things he has ever seen a girl do to end a scene!!! Lets all hope he is right.......:bowdown:......Can't wait for July 1.

Can't wait for July me too :bowdown:

Saw the scene in MILF Magnet and it was very good, but of course that fag Lex had to jerk off at the end and blow the scene. Too bad, but it's about what I expected. She's way too hot for that crap.

Where did you get the info "Chloezoe"? I hope she will swallow, then my dream will come true!:)
Release is on July 8.
http://www.ztvideo.com/enter.php

Someone can post back cover of Motherload 4 pls ?

Yeah, she surely is getting better with age.